Teamkillers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audacity

What's with all the TKers these days? Seriously, I can't play a game without getting killed for returning our own flag because of point *lady friends*, and even worse just plain idiots killing people for fun.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
If you need admin assistance in dealing with teamkillers, go to the #legions.info channel by clicking the IRC link above and ask for an admin. Then be patience as they may not always be there.

Propkid

if you don't want to grow white hair.. don't play with him.

dose teamkillers add as mortar spams too? :)
If they intentionally team kill you ie. if they literally hunt you down/ Tkill you to get the enemy flag then thats a team killer. Mortar spam... not so sure, but its a good enough reason to RAAAGEEE!! ^^'

Disci

Old man
I don't see a reason to complain about team killers when you don't report the bastards. Giving excuses like it requires too much effort to log on IRC etc is just not going to cut so either stop complaining or do something about it. No one can get rid of these wankers if they don't know who they are. Also proof such as screenshot and/or vid clip is required just in case admin can't get on there in time.

This is not directed to anyone in here(tho I have not seen any of these guys mentioned on #legions.info so I can assume no one has cared to report them).

Frost

What's with all the TKers these days? Seriously, I can't play a game without getting killed for returning our own flag because of point *lady friends*, and even worse just plain idiots killing people for fun.
LETS MAKE A LIST OF TKERS!

List:
CactusMcCoy
The Doctor
Plankie ( Requested)
Actually, I remember this game from yesterday. Something happened between you and Cactus so you started tking him the whole game, while he was telling you to "stop" but you didn't. Then TheDoctor came to break it up and you started tking him and telling him you'd have your friend disconnect him for days because apparently legions games are that important to you

Sin

Private Tester
Seriously? It's pubs. TKing happens. Sure it can be annoying, but it's usually just better to play along and joke with the teamkiller himself. If you don't get mad, it takes away his fire, because they are looking to anger you or make you leave the game. Their reason for that can be many different things.

Freeman

RAYTANG
Actually, I remember this game from yesterday. Something happened between you and Cactus so you started tking him the whole game, while he was telling you to "stop" but you didn't. Then TheDoctor came to break it up and you started tking him and telling him you'd have your friend disconnect him for days because apparently legions games are that important to you

check yourself before you wreck yourself, 57th-a-audacity.

whether or not this is related to the situation or not, teamkilling the teamkillers does not make you any better than them. in fact, it makes you a teamkiller as well.
report them. problem solved.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
Hmm, a possible suggestion we could take from Halo (whether this can work on Torque is another matter) is when you get Tk'd a forgiveness system could be put in place, so if you accidentally got mortared, or you flew into a friendly rocket, you can forgive the transgression, but then if you are repeatedly and deliberately hunted, you can say to kick the rat bastard.

Society

lol at the name "Plankie" its always the baby like names that make me chuckle a little bit as i read them.

derwydd

Seriously? It's pubs. TKing happens. Sure it can be annoying, but it's usually just better to play along and joke with the teamkiller himself. If you don't get mad, it takes away his fire, because they are looking to anger you or make you leave the game. Their reason for that can be many different things.
I have had my fair share of tk's, puzzling really. Firstly it takes at least two out of the game, the whole point of this is a team effort. If your that pissed with someone switch teams.
Secondly it screws it up for the rest playing, ok it is a game and I cannot see the point of playing any game if your not playing to win, yes Mr 57thA, I'm talking about you. If its a pub punch up your after your welcome to visit, I can always carve you a new a hole ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.