Teamkillers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karnage

Private Tester
I wish all the haters would just leave already instead of talking about it. Stop whining and complaining and just go ffs. Let the people who still enjoy and want to play Legions play it. Instead you come in and act like MJ and spoil the game for the people who still like playing it. Just leave already! Why are you guys even still on these forums? Just go.

Sin

Private Tester
I'm disappointed in you guys. All you manage to do on these forums is generate hate, insult the game, and the people who work on it.
Honestly, why do you stay here if the game isn't worth it to you anymore? Every single thread, no matter what the topic, turns into a flipping pile of *chocolate cookies*.
Can you not achieve civility? Is it that hard to be nice on the internet?
Legions is a game.
Can we stop acting like children, and remember that this is a video game, created by human beings just like ourselves, for fun?
Yeah pubs usually aren't the greatest games, but they can be really fun if you just think of fun, and not winning. Games aren't just about winning, they're about having fun! Yeah, I know it's fun to win, but sometimes it can be even more fun to lose with laughs. Sure, I play to win most games, but sometimes I'll just kick off the old try-hard shoes and relax. I think you guys need to do that a lot more too. Sure, I get mad sometimes. Don't we all? But staying in that general mentality is going to make you disliked, whether you accept that or not.
It's time we all take a step back, consider some of the facts, and cool down.
Pubs CAN change, but it's most likely that they won't, unless a community-wide effort to better them happens.
Please guys, for the sake of common courtesy and civility, stop this madness. I remember the days when this was a community of fun and jokes. It's becoming a melting pot for all of the trolls, flamers, and creeps of legions hang out. I miss the days of old, when people were cool.
Legions is a game.
I want to end on that note. Please, think this post over before you go flaming me, or fighting for your argument more.

Abandoned

People have fun playing their games, but when they see something they don't like, and want to complain, the forums is a reasonably good place for them to say what they want. It's not JUST this legions community, it happens to every single gaming community out there.

Disci

Old man
I wish all the haters would just leave already instead of talking about it. Stop whining and complaining and just go ffs. Let the people who still enjoy and want to play Legions play it. Instead you come in and act like MJ and spoil the game for the people who still like playing it. Just leave already! Why are you guys even still on these forums? Just go.

Don't be an idiot. People care, that's why they talk. They are desperate and eventually they leave if nothing changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.