Do you solely play to win?

Disci

Old man
I play for fun. Capping 1sec before map ends and winning 10-9 is the most fun you can ever have in these kind of games. Good very even games where everyone puts out their best and plays CTF to the max is the way I enjoy Legions. :)

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I play for fun. Capping 1sec before map ends and winning 10-9 is the most fun you can ever have in these kind of games. Good very even games where everyone puts out their best and plays CTF to the max is the way I enjoy Legions. :)

That moment is good, but I think the best moment you can ever get is the 'HolyShit' one.

Sin

Private Tester
Honestly, I couldn't give a flying flamingo (yeah that's right) if I win or not, unless it's a scrim. PuGs, a little.
I'm just there to haz fun, that's what Legions is for, it's a game! Games are funnn

Disci

Old man
Honestly, I couldn't give a flying flamingo (yeah that's right) if I win or not, unless it's a scrim. PuGs, a little.
I'm just there to haz fun, that's what Legions is for, it's a game! Games are funnn

What is fun for you?

eldermimmmi

on a pub idc about winning or losing, most of the time i help the losing team.
in pugs i play to win but i'm not sad when losing if the game was close and exciting.

Frost

I play to improve, usually that means switching to the worse side, so I guess I play to lose?
PUGs I play to test myself, so I play to do well (personally) and as a team, so in a sense I play PUGs to win.

Esuke-L

I play as best I can..<.< Usually..I get more annoyed at unfairness than losing, winning is my first directive but if a game seems too unfair for whoever i'll try & sort that at the cost of being on the winning team (this is PUB talk ofcourse, don't play pugs anymore, will when there's more ppl maybe)

BestCharmie

I play for fun and only fun. I give it a good game if:
  • we won
  • i did an awesome thing in the game (eg. blind ma)
  • there was no stupid people that messed the game