Power of GLII

Abandoned

you should of stood on top, you would of been like the cherry of the pie:p

If you put it that way:
Coincidentally the legionnaire on the top had a RedSkin.
The Bomblet would act as the steam as if it just came out of the oven.
The Outriders around the Bomblet would act as the crusts of the pie ;)

Abandoned

Find an empty CTF server and run in there with 8 clan members. Time to organize: 1 minute.

I would've, but it was kind of a "spur of the moment" event. It just sorta happened. We had no real intention to make an organised thing that we did. I just came up with an idea and it took quite a while to get all the players to co-operate.

DOS4/GW

Awesome. Crap, I love GLII. Kudos to the devs for improving its power; easily one of the best changes to the game yet.

DOS4/GW

I really like the new mortar, and the new raider cluster is fun enough, but I'd really be upset if the Sent cluster weapon gets taken out completely.

I'd say it's the most satisfying to use weapon in the game. I especially love how it gets, well, crunchier the closer to the ground it detonates. Perfectly timed detonations feel so incredibly powerful. A huge, deafening bang, then all the little pieces of your enemy fly off for a hundred yards. Bliss. :D

Maybe we could be allowed to choose between mortars or clusters in our loadouts. That would be nice.