Do you solely play to win?

MJ1284

Pubs: I play to win, but don't care which team wins. If I'm capping on Alpha, and in the first 5 minutes get 5 caps, I'll happily swap with one of their "lesser" players (or just move if numbers uneven) and try to beat my own score on the other team. Ultimately it's really playing for fun, as keeping things even is generally a more fun game.

Wish more people did that.. no fun playing when you can easily tell which side wins before round starts, by the time it's 5th 10 - 0 round in a row I tend to lose my interest in putting up any effort.

Tribby

Usually i just mess around, i always try for the harder more awesome approach instead of the usually more succesful simpler approach :p
Always trying to keep teams somewhat balanced, if my team is winning by a lot i usually switch over to the other team. Though i must say when my team is way behind on score and there are some good players in the game i sometimes play to win.

Dimitryy

i give my best when there are other good players but not to win, only to have a good game.
i play only for fun and dont care about the score. if there are no good players i am only trolling around and try to do some awesome things that mosttimes fail :D
i am always trying to balance teams couse its needful for a great game ...
so mostly like Tribby. only for fun