Who are the best/decent players out there in the Legions community ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
I was playing Core two nights ago and my team was actually dependant on me to snipe the capper. It feels good to be recognised. I never liked being up front, or a leader, but I feel that alot of snipers are just shadows that nobody notices.

Snipers are best noticed when they make an actual appearence in a pug or on a well known team or whatnot. Usually nowadays there aren't many good snipers that get noticed due to nobody picking it up. Most who do pick it up do not use it correctly and come off as a newb or not up to par.

A sniper who is noticed is a sniper who is annoying. A lot of the good snipers have been noticed such as Kryst, Lanthus, Discord and Envy, and most recently Trinium is getting better at it. (US) Other than those mentioned, the others aren't quite skilled enough to be noticed.

nept is a newb

Synista

Snipers are best noticed when they make an actual appearence in a pug or on a well known team or whatnot. Usually nowadays there aren't many good snipers that get noticed due to nobody picking it up. Most who do pick it up do not use it correctly and come off as a newb or not up to par.

A sniper who is noticed is a sniper who is annoying. A lot of the good snipers have been noticed such as Kryst, Lanthus, Discord and Envy, and most recently Trinium is getting better at it. (US) Other than those mentioned, the others aren't quite skilled enough to be noticed.

nept is a newb

(EU) I think I'll add Geckss/Jacks/Startse/Mathew, Braiken and Helvian in that list of good snipers. Tom and Pullute when they snipe are decent. Fireblasto is getting better.

Disci

Old man
(EU) I think I'll add Geckss/Jacks/Startse/Mathew, Braiken and Helvian in that list of good snipers. Tom and Pullute when they snipe are decent. Fireblasto is getting better.

Pooper beats any of the people mentioned above in accuracy.

skypredator

nept is a newb

So this makes me annoying? ^-^ I agree

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
facepalm013.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.