Who are the best/decent players out there in the Legions community ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Oh, Alex, don't attempt to flatter me with compliments! :rolleyes: On the other hand, I obviously don't suck. I'm not the best player, but I'm not the worst either. Floks WILL mid-air you twice, thrice, and quatro times in quick succession, until you're dead. :)
not with my superior dodging skills..and i will chainwhore him..up,right,left,down 'till he's dead..same thing for you

skypredator

I do chainspam him, but the first and only time I played him I had a cold, so I was sort of failing. ;) I hope to play him again soon! Very enjoyable expereience, I'll tell you that.

@OmniNept, sorry, but I haven't seen ANY of the Omni's around in Legions. Besides this, had anyone mentioned you as "One of the Best Legions Players" in this thread? Either I'm blind, or they didn't. A few noteworthy players listed Floks, which, to me, says something about him. Besides that, there isn't a whole team composed of clones of Floks. I'm sure he's a match for you, Nept.

skypredator

I do chainspam him, but the first and only time I played him I had a cold, so I was sort of failing. ;) I hope to play him again soon! Very enjoyable expereience, I'll tell you that.

@OmniNept, I'm sorry, but I sure haven't seen you around in Legions, so for now, I'll say Floks. It's my opinion. Quite honestly, I *had* the ability to kill a select few of the Omnis. Perhaps I was better back then than I am right now, but I most certainly cannot kill Floks without some sort of trouble.

OmniNept

Actionaut
picard-facepalm.jpg

Skepsis

@SkyPredator Floks does very well in dueling, But look at how You move and how He aims...
Ive seen you play and your not that much good at dueling. So I wouldn't be Suprised if Floks gave you a rocket to the face more then once.
@Nept If your ever going to be playing Legions again I would love to Duel you :D

Some of the best players in The Legions Community atm
DarkLord, Mabel, Unknown, BugsPray, Floks, Fire, Generation(For Eu), Apcizzle, Contingency, Ucantry2run, Freeman, Sid, Anti-Kryst, Vortex, Homingun, Hannibal (Pub Player), TheStrategist, Rock, Phanakapan.

Some Of the best decent players in The Legions Community atm
Rare (Shaska), Skepsis, Sipprell, HVanquish, Krakyn, Neuchy, Anti-Envy (Rusty :D), Spart.

The List goes On... But these are The Players Ive Noticed that are Some of the best in The Legions Community. So many clutches have been made by these Players and are Very Impressive to Me. Im Sure there are more Players that I forgot to mention, I apologize lol
<3

O and By the way for the Best DoucheBag in the Community Goes tooooo GundamExia! also known as Rage of Monsoons! Congrats!

@SkyPredator Floks does very well in dueling, But look at how You move and how He aims...
Ive seen you play and your not that much good at dueling. So I wouldn't be Suprised if Floks gave you a rocket to the face more then once.
@Nept If your ever going to be playing Legions again I would love to Duel you :D

Some of the best players in The Legions Community atm
DarkLord, Mabel, Unknown, BugsPray, Floks, Fire, Generation(For Eu), Apcizzle, Contingency, Ucantry2run, Freeman, Sid, Anti-Kryst, Vortex, Homingun, Hannibal (Pub Player), TheStrategist, Rock, Phanakapan.

Some Of the best decent players in The Legions Community atm
Rare (Shaska), Skepsis, Sipprell, HVanquish, Krakyn, Neuchy, Anti-Envy (Rusty :D), Spart.

The List goes On... But these are The Players Ive Noticed that are Some of the best in The Legions Community. So many clutches have been made by these Players and are Very Impressive to Me. Im Sure there are more Players that I forgot to mention, I apologize lol
<3

O and By the way for the Best DoucheBag in the Community Goes tooooo GundamExia! also known as Rage of Monsoons! Congrats!
aww, ty.

Your sooo cute <3

Dacil

why aren't people backing up their choices with their experience in watching/playing against/playing with them.... kinda pointless unless you do

skypredator

Right. I feel like an idiot now. But maybe I was an idiot all along? Which would make sense.

Edit: Skep, but don't I snipe sufficiently? I know I'm not the best duelist, most likely because I don't have to fight many people when sniping. :)

skypredator

Thats because you have Snipe Aimbot!

That's partially true. The LR reticle that I am currently using practically aims for you, if you know how to use a LR without messing up the shot. I'll have to PM it to you to try! :)

On the other hand, yes, I do have a LR aimbot. And an HP haXx0r5, Reddy. I haxx0r5! ;)

MJ1284

I think whole community's average skill level has gone up noticetably in past 1,5 months.. if this keeps going on we'll soon have plenty of people willing to do competetive gaming, keep inviting your moms and dads and siblings so our numbers grow and teach them how to play so they get to kick In7's scrawny old buttocks (my time in team.Rev shows even today :D).

I won't say names here but I've noticed that there are plenty more GOOD snipers on Euro Publics than there ever were in FE:L, while it's irritating to cap against 3 snipers (with little distract of course, it's Public afterall *cough*) it's still far less annoying than dealing with camping bastards who can one-shot you from other side of the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.