Who are the best/decent players out there in the Legions community ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disci

Old man
People can aim a lot better these days. Different thing is that if they really are able to play the game better than before. This has remain the same imo. Actually it feels that it has gone down since many of the old players who has played CTF many many years doesn't play anymore and it's all about this new generation which still has lots to learn.

You may be able to 2xMA me the fifth time in a row but I still was able to distract half of your team away from the stand and we got the cap. No 'ctt' will make you a good player there. :) This was not pointed at anyone who has wrote before me so don't take it personaly.

Darklord

Private Tester
Substantially better netcode led to a general increase in aim throughout the community. It is easiest to see with the number of snipers these days.

mario

#1 Petrified, rrosvo, Disci, radiofriendly, Trooper (asm mas); Evil-Twat (TwistedDemon) - note: very friendly player. And kasityolainen.

Improved: vespid, pixel from 57th is on good way.

Most improved: Me.

Else players are doing their own shits in game.

I am playing Legions pretty long and really haven't seen better players than .fi. Also null.

jago

a couple of times ive played on the US servers i noticed some very nice grabs by chi-ro i think he will be 1 to watch

U8er

we both improved mte we still got along way to go tho bro

g6ZVw.png

skypredator

Jago certainly is good with the Sentinel, but not nearly as good as Jordo. Where IS that Ormadorm nowadays? Karnage is easy to kill of you chain him. ;)

TwistedDemon

Private Tester
People can aim a lot better these days. Different thing is that if they really are able to play the game better than before. This has remain the same imo. Actually it feels that it has gone down since many of the old players who has played CTF many many years doesn't play anymore and it's all about this new generation which still has lots to learn.

You may be able to 2xMA me the fifth time in a row but I still was able to distract half of your team away from the stand and we got the cap. No 'ctt' doesn't make you a good player there. :) This was not pointed at anyone who has wrote before me so don't take it personaly.
Agreed. No matter how well you are dueling or capping, it just doesn't matter if you got no flag awareness since then you'll just be utterly useless for your team. E.G. good LO knows when to engage enemy defense (=10-15 seconds before the capper is going to hit the stand) instead of just going into enemy base to duel them.

RiPTaCk

Follow these to be mentioned here!
1) Legions is CTF, if you don't know, anytime, where your flag is and where the enemy flag is, you're failing.

2) Legions is Teamplay, if something is missing in your team, LO LD FC or something else, it's your fault, you have to play that role.

3) Legions is fair, every time you win 10 -0 today, you deserve to lose 10 -0 tomorrow. Always balance the teams.

4) If your fc loses the flag in your base it's your fault, you should be there to help him

5) The team that doesn't attack in a standoff is miserably doomed to fail. Always.

6) Noobs are your responsibility, teach them how to play. You were a noob too.

7) There is no lucky shot. There is a good shot.

8) You have to respect other players if you want to be respected.

9) Look around, constantly, there's always a more important target. Both on offence and defence.

10) Doesn't matter your score, doesn't matter if you win or lose. what's important is playing good.

skypredator

Agreed. No matter how well you are dueling or capping, it just doesn't matter if you got no flag awareness since then you'll just be utterly useless for your team. E.G. good LO knows when to engage enemy defense (=10-15 seconds before the capper is going to hit the stand) instead of just going into enemy base to duel them.

I was playing Core two nights ago and my team was actually dependant on me to snipe the capper. It feels good to be recognised. I never liked being up front, or a leader, but I feel that alot of snipers are just shadows that nobody notices.

Status
Not open for further replies.