Who are the best/decent players out there in the Legions community ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Mabel is almost unmatched with the chaingun, while Shade can hit MAs so often he gets accused of aimbotting (but no, that's just how good he is). I've been impressed with both Disci and Kryst's skills with the laser rifle, and am always happy to see them sniping for my team. Homingun can chase in Sentinel armor, which astonishes me every time I see it, while Unknown's got to be one of the most consistently good cappers in the game right now. And BugsPray is easily the finest chaser in the game, thanks to his insane skiing ability. Once Rabbit comes back, he's going to be hated. =)

Anyways, that's just a VERY select handful; the game's packed with a lot of phenomenally skilled players. Would 'twer I was one of them!

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Skepsis and Shaska lo, OP
I herd that Haus guy is proski.
o/no

Agreed, Kryst is one of the best at the sniper IMO. He is also moving up there in the HoF position, but alas, there is no competition.

Agreed, Unknown is one of the most consistantly great cappers. 283

I like discord's chase, he is always able to take me down as a capper midfield.

I also think Freeman is the most aware stayhome.

Floks sucks

Sin

Private Tester
I'mma throw Lanthus and Epiclight out here, I know Kryst is amazing, never seen disci, but Lanthus can snipe amazingly well for having a constant 90-100 ping.
I haven't seen Epiclight's ping, but he's a pretty amazing sniper also.
As to the HoF's...
Karnage does a nice job for 220-250 ping, and mornaval and contingency seem to be the best IMO.
P.S. You guys might want to check out Unexistent, he can really pour out those MA's.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I'll speak for the euro's here :)

Riptack has to be the best chaser euro side at the moment.

Not many HoF's but I'll say its a tie between Stefygraff and Application.

Disci, Grenade jumping.

Generation for chaingun accuracy, and stay at home ability.

So many great cappers out there as well.

Xtreme

shaska's bff
In the european community, I'd say:

Tomstoiler, kasityolainen and Petrified as best defenders.
RiPTaCk as the best (and most annoying) chaser.
Disci, rrosvo and Dimitryy as best cappers.
Pullute as best midfield/distractor.

I haven't played any PUGs yet, so the above are conclusions I have drawn from PUBs.

stefygraff

Private Tester
I'll speak for the euro's here :)

Not many HoF's but I'll say its a tie between Stefygraff and Application.

Application is the dedicated HoF, im just the needed guy ^.^

~ when it comes to the game, there are lots of good players, virtually, everyone has the capacity to become a good player :p

Propkid

Starste for mastering frag-combo defending. I don't play enough to come up with the best players in everything, but I don't acknowledge chaingun ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.