You know what I don't like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allahrules2

I made a thread where we post stuff we like now for a thread where we post what we don't like.

I don't like today's wars. They are extremely vicious and cruel. Simply the nature of the weapons used to day are what makes wars today so horrible. A war isn't fought in a open field far from towns and cities. They are fought for the most part in urban settings, which means towns and cities get demolished and the people are *danced* beyond reason. It truly is horrible but in today's wars most of the casualties of wars are civilians. The wars today are truly horrible worse than before.

Hope to see everyone else contrubute

Dacil

i don't like tomatoes, or zucchini (love zucchini bread though)....and i don't really like rap (except if it's eminem, I like some of his songs), or dubstep

I don't like dip-shits that want the world to change, instead of themselves, granted there are exceptions here and there.

Dacil

I don't like dip-shits that want the world to change, instead of themselves, granted there are exceptions here and there.
yeah its like...how do we expect a world to change if we don't start at the lowest common denom <_< it might be because change is tough even on a personal level

Libra

i don't like dumb asses constantly talking to the movie in the theaters pisses me the *dance* off yu know the o no he diint or hell nawwww

Disci

Old man
I don't like today's wars. They are extremely vicious and cruel. Simply the nature of the weapons used to day are what makes wars today so horrible. A war isn't fought in a open field far from towns and cities. They are fought for the most part in urban settings, which means towns and cities get demolished and the people are *danced* being reason. It truly is horrible but in today's wars most of the casualties of wars are civilians. The wars today are truly horrible worse than before.
i don't like tomatoes, or zucchini (love zucchini bread though)....and i don't really like rap (except if it's eminem, I like some of his songs), or dubstep

GJ DACIL! :(

Synista

yeah its like...how do we expect a world to change if we don't start at the lowest common denom <_< it might be because change is tough even on a personal level
Neo changed The Matrix and there's one of him ;).
I don't like sore loser who cry and don't laugh it out when they lose!

RainPilot

stinky bear
Idiots who believe there government are moral people..

When the world population has a large majority of people who are dumb, slow, sick, fat and crippled, they lose intelligence, they lose the ability and power to refute the government, they lose the ability to refute a mainstream and accredited fact even if its wrong, they simply believe it, because it's the "truth" , they cant refute it and it's simply because they can't.

A different idea, that is not mainstream is ridiculed, it's not discussed, it's just blatantly disregarded for the confirmation bias that people believe in, it is already pre-conceived as wrong by people
And it isn't because you won't accept it, it's because you can't, people have been dumbed down.

You believe what your told because you can't think clearly, it's not that you don't believe....it's that you just can't think in a way, to believe.

Now not only has the government dumbed you down, with fluoride, BPA 2, and the other chemicals in the water supply that are designed to destroy the human mind and body, but they're trying to get rid of supplements that help the human body.
They keep compounds that can increase intelligence and cognitive function on the hush.

D

Doom Of Neroflame

Other drivers.

"Take off your turn signal, Take off YOUR TURN SIGNAL, TAKE OFF YOUR TURN SIGNAL YOU"RE NOT TURING LEFT HERE IT'S A CLIFF" - Everyday.
i wish drivers were like that hear...i get cut up on roundabouts by old men people driving 30mph in a 60 limit road and someone overshooting a junction 2inches b4 i get there and nearly destroying my car gd job for reflexes...

i dont like onions and garlic althought dont like is quite an understatment!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.