You know what I don't like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dacil

I don't think invisible sky-god would approve of your hubris. I could be wrong though, as invisible sky-god tends to be malleable and is easily manipulated to serve his followers' prejudicial whims.
<33333
Yeah, people get really touchy when it's about politics and religions. I've noticed that you can't talk about either of those with someone who thinks different then you so I don't do it.
yeah exactly, now i just put my statement there and ignore the replies or make some general gesture such as <3s...as such hahah

Disci

Old man
[Intolerant] racists and stereotypers.

Too bad racism is something which is used wrong these days. Kinda like "nazi card". It's used to bring down people who are not sharing the most open point of view about immigration and wants to have public debate about how wrong the current system is. Happens everywhere in europe these days. It's one of the reasons why populist parties are gaining more and more votes. Kinda sad when you can't talk about things you think are big issues without getting labeled as racists. One of the issues I wouldn't want to talk with any of my friends about.

Propkid

Too bad racism is something which is used wrong these days. Kinda like "nazi card". It's used to bring down people who are not sharing the most open point of view about immigration and wants to have public debate about how wrong the current system is. Happens everywhere in europe these days. It's one of the reasons why populist parties are gaining more and more votes. Kinda sad when you can't talk about things you think are big issues without getting labeled as racists. One of the issues I wouldn't want to talk with any of my friends about.
PERUSSUOMALAINEN!!!

BTW, what I don't like is walking stereotypes ie. I'm not racist (6 years of international schooling) or homophobic but I hate when some people just decide to go ghetto/gansta/wannabe skinhead (lots of them in Poland) and acts like that at all times.

Oooh, I also don't like getting TKed by mortars...

Propkid

Why should the way other people practice religion piss you off? That's a little silly.
Honestly, there is a bazillion ways in which 'catholic christians' all over the world used to make me utterly mad back when I cared/was religious. It's not silly, there's meant to be at least some feeling of integration within a religion. It works in the same way patriotism can work, or any ideology. If someone is doing silly crap under your flag/symbol/emblem then you should get mad if the case means anything to you.

O and Gheist, I've been watching our friend ever since his first post on the forums. I believe this is the first time he's brought up a religious topic and as far as I see he didn't expect any reaction/deeper comprehension from us, just shared it in a thread of his own.
Unless you found his viewpoints mentioned in other threads to be related to his religion, which would just be pushing the line a bit.

I hate how cans of beer become empty after you drink them.

I hate radio waves. I don't even have a radio, what's the point in them?

I hate how I have to keep waking up early on the weekends in order to stone my neighbors for being busy on the sabbath, that *chocolate cookies* is hard WORK.

I hate that, deep down, I know that I don't have a robust understanding of how magnets work.

Ugh, don't they teach anything in school over there? You don't need to understand magnets, you just HAVE to BELEIVE in magnets, ok?!?

Also I find the name of the OP offensive. Mods please change his name to 'Xenurules2' in order to conform this thread to my beliefs, as I must flaunt my personal and in no way ridiculous ideals in everyones face.

Otherwise you'll be hearing from Tom Cruise. You have been warned.

Allahrules2

Thanks a lot for that bro. I actually really appreciate you saying that. It's a shame on my part but everyone is able to say things that I have in my mind but can't seem to but to words.

I don't know much about the situation of Europe but racism is used as some kind of a trump card in discussions. It's as if nowadays someone can't just simply not agree or not like someone. It's really a shame.

Edit: I remembered something I really hate. You know the kind of person who when stuff isn't going his way he just starts throwing the blame around and just complains. Like when someone is playing online and can't just understand that the reason why he is losing is because someo neplays better than him and just starts to yell camper. That *chocolate cookies* just pisses me off. It's worse irl when stuff doesn't go their way they start complaining and bitching god it's a pain in the ass

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
I believe this is the first time he's brought up a religious topic and as far as I see he didn't expect any reaction/deeper comprehension from us, just shared it in a thread of his own.
Unless you found his viewpoints mentioned in other threads to be related to his religion, which would just be pushing the line a bit.

That is definitely not true.

Thanks a lot for that bro. I actually really appreciate you saying that. It's a shame on my part but everyone is able to say things that I have in my mind but can't seem to but to words.

Not gonna tell you to not be openly religious or anything but think before you write, some of the stuff seems like you're throwing it in peoples faces (which is a good way to make a lot of people angry)

Allahrules2

Not gonna tell you to not be openly religious or anything but think before you write, some of the stuff seems like you're throwing it in peoples faces (which is a good way to make a lot of people angry)

I haven't been doing what you are advising me to do lately and I needed some reminding. Honestly thanks a lot I haven't been thinking about what I have been thinking and saying properly. I have been kind of looking for trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.