Rabbit on Public Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixious

Test Lead
1233958263178.gif

READ THE BLOG

This is the second time I've posted this, Max. The password is on the blog, which none of you actually read, which is why you have no idea what the password is.

Read the blog from now on for info.

Disci

Old man
PASSSWORD:_____________ <---- PLEASE

Don't do as Fixious told you to do. You don't deserve to play this game. Do yourself and anyone in here a favor and stop playing completely. Reading the blog post takes around 30sec of your time and also you have failed to read any posts in this thread. Actually you have no *dancing* clue if someone already posted the password in here. I hope you do know how stupid you are.

Immanent

English isn't his forte, please.

Ontopic:
I second fireblasto in saying that killing the rabbit should result in 5 points or something. I'm not that bad of a sniper and I hate to snipe to kill and find out that somebody is just spawning and picks it up before I can get there. W/o me sniping would result in a massive rage fest :(

TriX

I think a longer time on respawning should be put on or something. Reason being is because whenever I have played it people just keep respawning and then trying to snipe the person with the flag, they don't even move. Chase sniping is a different as your actually chasing the person and trying to get the flag but this just ruins the game for me.

rock

I hate to post randomly in this thread... but any idea on when some minor tweaks that may or may not have been mentioned are going to be implemented? flag carrier displayed in red etc , sniper removal , etc.

RiPTaCk

I hate to post randomly in this thread... but any idea on when some minor tweaks that may or may not have been mentioned are going to be implemented? flag carrier displayed in red etc , sniper removal , etc.
No there still needs to be more whining from people who never get the flag. :(

One would think that 15 guys coming at u when u have the flag would be difficult enough without:

1. chasers regenerating so fast its not worth shooting back.
2. not being able to put the flag down to regen if your good enuf to have time
3. chasers respawning right near you

Moonshine and Nivo SUCK as rabbit maps n could be dropped from rotation as no one can get far on a flat plane making for a silly rocket scrim for most of the game.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I think that the map list for rabbit should be amended. Nivosus and Moonshine seem quite bad maps for it. Stygain seems to be loved by some people, but hated by others. I'd like to see The Core and other larger maps like Blade run being played as well on larger games. I also think that Sleepwalker should be put on the map list as I think it has a great potential for rabbit.

BugsPray

Legions Developer
I'm at a wedding this weekend but I'll be making tweaks to Rabbit the first thing when I get back. :)

HellzHere

Larger maps should be added when the number of players increases, I will hate to have a rabbit game with a small number of players on blade run and be chasing for hours espically when the guys an outrider.

I also think the respwan timer should increase, as people are just spamming respwan,nade boost, od and getting lucky grabs in a pile up.

Dobson77

Private Tester
Don't think its been mentioned, if it has, my bad. But when it says you've grabbed the flag twice, you get double points. So instead of 1 points per 5 seconds its 2 points... And Hellz I see what you're getting at as I do that loads and i know it can really annoy people, but increasing the respawn time by a second isn't really going to make much difference in my opinion. Yeah it'll mean a little less "spamming" but people are still gonna respawn, nade boost, and SKILLFULLY ;) get the flag....

Status
Not open for further replies.