New hand grenades, the Skybolt and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armageddon

Teapot
I think he's talking about a weapon that deals damage over time. Try the suggestion forum but i think this has been suggested before.

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
poison, acid, has the same effects.. would require addional coding. I'm not sure but plasma might have something like that or could have that.

Fixious

Test Lead
There's a turret in the Tribes Annihilation mod that does this. If it hits you, you get herpes and lose health over time.

MJ1284

M-hmm, so devs added yet another OPed thingamabomb into Legions to mess balance ever more. Horray!

Guess my Leejunz hiatus goes on little longer.

Disci

Old man
M-hmm, so devs added yet another OPed thingamabomb into Legions to mess balance ever more. Horray!

Guess my Leejunz hiatus goes on little longer.

What's wrong with you? It's not going live just yet, it's on public test server, for *dance* sake.

Created

Mm I still stick to my opinion that I see no point whatsoever for this weapon :p It's not new, it's not exciting. It's a rocket launcher with diff art and slightly different settings.

Why not make something new instead? :D

Noober

skybolt is not enjoing me too much... and yes maybe a good noob weapon, but what will happen when someone skill it? let's see it on pubby.

i like the new config of Hornet in light armour.

Synista

that confused the hell out of me the first time it hit me.
Everything in Tribes confused the hell out of me, especially because I didn't know how to throw flairs at the time :(
OT: I like it the way it is(SkyBolt), it's not OP, only a selective few can use it effectively to be honest.

DKnight556

The sky bolt is death to sent. With an player that is ok at MAs with the rocket launcher there is no escape from the bolt MA's. The regen was nice but doesn't help when you get MA'd with every shot. Tried dodging a weapon were it is basically point at shoot for an MA

Status
Not open for further replies.