Legions International Competitive League - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

57thEnryu

Ok, sign-ups will end on Saturday March 17, with the first match being Monday the 19th. I will announce the schedule sat. night.

Application-1

test bester
Can't we just choose whenever we want to play a match? Like we have to play a match from march 19th till march 23th. We then decide for ourself when we can play. Because I can already tell that if we are against a american team on monday I wouldnt be able to make and so do others.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Ye, indeed stupid to hold match nights on a certain date / time because players will definitely not show up. Give team captains a bracket to work in, and let them organize it between themselves.

57thEnryu

ok then, if that's what caps want then I'll give it to them. On sat I'll send the match ups, you guys figure out the times.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
I'd like to play as a free agent.
In all likelihood, I won't be available, but if it somehow pans out, I'll just chill in TS3 in case someone needs a sub or something.

Vox

Enryu since im on whitehawks team now, would you be able to remove my name from the list of players who need a team? Thanks

57thEnryu

er, may I note that there are some teams whose lineup has 11 ppl. Your gona need to drop 1, its a 10 person per team min and max.

also, dont forget to sign u=your team up here

Badpox

Private Tester
badpox (?)
1331130950690.gif

I suggest:
rohypnol-when-the-bitch-says-she-already-taken.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.