Legions International Competitive League - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Are the Newegg gift cards eligible for Europeans? (ie: are they usable on certain euro e-tailers)

Probably not, this kind of regional gift is a bad idea due to how international legions is.

Also, do we have to have a 10 man team? Exactly dead on the number? Teams should be allowed to enter how many players they like if they can meet 7v7 (If not, they play a man down)

Application-1

test bester
In7 (whatever euro we can get our hands on) roster:
Application-1 (captain)
Battelstar
Dobson77
Solid
Etalihinna
Riptack
Mightydeath
pullute
Dimitryy
Badpox

Battelstar

Incoming european team! Roster up soon.

EDIT: App posted right a second before me... Anyway, depending on how many players we'll get together it will be one or 2 teams. A set date and time would help :)

yami

Private Tester
Gameplay:
Each team will consist of a 10 man roster, with matches being 7v7
Substitutions will be allowed but only if 5 of your original players are on
Subs will be chosen on agreement between the captains of each team.
If you are going to make it so each team has to have 3 extra players, I don't think subs should be allowed at all. I know things come up but especially with $25 on the line, if your team can't get 7 out of 10 players to show up then you should have to play short handed.

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
I dont wanna burst anyones bubble, and I dont think I will, buuuuuuuuuuuut remember that this game is STILL in active development. We just had new cores released, and im sure more are planned. Not only that, I am 99% certain that assets are going to be added during summer. (when school is out for some people, ala Triad). The assets WILL change how the game is played. not only that, I have just released Reactor, and have a playable build I got done of On Throughout The Night. I have 1-2 more map ideas as well as redoing Crusade, so keep in mind that I will continually be adding maps that I plan on updating to be playable and fun.

I am all for this, I have been a part of Legions Comp since before ELL with Balbi, and have been through everything except APCs recent foray into comp Legions play. I just think that with actual prize 'money' on the line just give it a few more months to let the game become more complete.

Sin

Private Tester
I already told you I signed ET up yesterday, don't use the thread as an excuse :p

57thEnryu

Congrats to In7, who successfully figured out that you also need to sign up and put your team's name here

I'll take care of the 57th guys....
If you are going to make it so each team has to have 3 extra players, I don't think subs should be allowed at all. I know things come up but especially with $25 on the line, if your team can't get 7 out of 10 players to show up then you should have to play short handed.
Uh, the 3 ppl are the subs.......
I'll play for a team
Only if reflect isn't gona enter, and if you have more than 5 ppl on reflect who want to play, sub the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.