Legions International Competitive League - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont wanna burst anyones bubble, and I dont think I will, buuuuuuuuuuuut remember that this game is STILL in active development. We just had new cores released, and im sure more are planned. Not only that, I am 99% certain that assets are going to be added during summer. (when school is out for some people, ala Triad). The assets WILL change how the game is played. not only that, I have just released Reactor, and have a playable build I got done of On Throughout The Night. I have 1-2 more map ideas as well as redoing Crusade, so keep in mind that I will continually be adding maps that I plan on updating to be playable and fun.

I am all for this, I have been a part of Legions Comp since before ELL with Balbi, and have been through everything except APCs recent foray into comp Legions play. I just think that with actual prize 'money' on the line just give it a few more months to let the game become more complete.
It's fine imo, no need for more than 4-5 viable maps.
Can't wait for this tho :D

S

shaskie

Can we have some shout casters? Don't know if this was brought up in this thread or not, but I'd be down to shout cast some matches. ;)

57thEnryu

Can we have some shout casters? Don't know if this was brought up in this thread or not, but I'd be down to shout cast some matches. ;)
some of the matches will be streamed live on twitch.tv. Depending on how many teams we actually have we might have 2 matches/night on Saturday and maybe Sunday.
Since we only have 4 teams Ive made some changes:

1. Games will now be 4 matches long with winner being team with most flag caps. it will be played two sets at a time though, so don't worry about there being too many matches per day.
2. ALL games will be streamed live.

Sin

Private Tester
The Future Sex Offenders (FSO) (might be slight changes to roster in-case some people can't play due to date)
Jordan
St3lth
Pete
Vanquish
Envy
yami
Poison Ivy
Triad
RisingSun
Homingun

Mascot: SeymourGore

Possibly Poponfu and loc too. nvm Pop is a jerk.
just sub the rest, heres a list of ppl who said they would play and are not on a team yet:

HVanquish
Pure4Pwnge
lil_maniac (uh, I think)

I'm sure there are others
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.