Ok, with Public Test servers being so stable and live about to be hugely updated, I think it is now time for the Legions International Competitive League! The rules have been tweaked slightly, they are as follows:
- Each team will consist of a 10 man roster, with matches being 7v7
- Round Robin system (all team get to play equal amount of games with points given in the game. team with most points at end of season wins)
- If there is a tie at end of season it will be decided by a 1 match playoff
- There will be 2 matches per game with alternating alpha-beta sides
- Home/away servers will be predetermined (not via coin flip)
- Teams will pick sides depending on a coin toss (winner of toss will chose which side they want to play first, alpha or beta)
- Map will be predetermined for each round of the tournament
- There is no rescheduling so we can get this tournament moving and not have us wait for a team to get people
- Each team must submit 2 screen-shots of the final score, one for each match
- If your team does not submit a screen shot within 24-hours of the match, you automaticaly forefit that match.
- Substitutions will be allowed but only if 5 of your original players are on
- Subs will be chosen on agreement between the captains of each team.
- The tournament is planned to be held during a weekend during early afternoon hours (est) and evening hours (euros).
- Servers will be located in a central point for all players involved.
- Sniper Limit set to 1
- No blatant rabbiting to prolong game or prevent score
- No turtling
- HoF Limit set to 1
- Breaking the rules will result in a loss on that match, and therefore the game/set
- Match Win = 1pt
- Match Tie = 0.5pt
- Game Win = 2pt
- Game Tie = 1pt