Bin Laden

MightySheep

lol osama bin laden seems like such old news I thought he got taken care of years ago

It's been so long, he's probably not even leader any more lol

20 dollars says he has video taped instructions to be released in the event of his death. He evaded us for a decade, he's smart enough to plan for after his capture/death.

Strife

http://www.denaedarcy.com/ said:
It also didn't make me feel more patriotic to see young guys holding American flags and bumping each other erratically outside the White House screaming U-S-A or singing "We are the champions." Those visuals will be shown all over the world to perpetuate the idea that Americans are prideful and arrogant. They remind me of the video from Iraq when 9-11 happened and people celebrated there holding flags and cheering.

Stuff like this is just embarrassing.

Skepsis

They say Osama is dead. Wouldnt It be really suprising if He really didnt die. Google has many death dates of Osama, Surely I am sad for his death but happy we wont be nervous about bombings on our country. R.I.P

Synista

They say Osama is dead. Wouldnt It be really suprising if He really didnt die. Google has many death dates of Osama, Surely I am sad for his death but happy we wont be nervous about bombings on our country. R.I.P
Freemasonry conspiracies. That's gonna be up on YouTube now lol

57thRomance

Ridiculous pic ^_^
obama-too-busy-killing-osama-bin-laden.jpg

Osama was buried in the sea to respect his culture and show dignity.
His culture for some reason required the body to be buried in the sea within 24 hours of his death.
A bunch of people said that in my school, including teachers so I believe them.