Bin Laden

Synista

Osama Bin Laden is.... 'DEAD'!
Commiseration US Top most wanted.

The US apparently struck him with the 'Bieber Fever' and finished him off with Rebecca Black.

I think he deserves the title best 'Hide and Seek' player of all time (2001 -2011).

Society

oh look a fake royal wedding now this lol ! This is no laughing matter. Prepare your asses for World War 3.

Dacil

lol i hate this community. i really do. but WHATEVER wont rain on my parade! :D cause i'm actually a decent american while you guys are busy trying to be the most funny :rolleyes:....have fun with that, just don't try and bring me into it! (Nept) thanks! ;) over and out.

Synista

lol i hate this community. i really do. but WHATEVER wont rain on my parade! :D cause i'm actually a decent american while you guys are busy trying to be the most funny :rolleyes:....have fun with that, just don't try and bring me into it! (Nept) thanks! ;) over and out.

400px-trollface_more_hd.png

Trolololol ;)

OmniNept

Actionaut
Dacil said:

Then perhaps don't participate in threads with obvious humorous intent?

To be honest, I much prefer this reaction over jubilant, “superbowl party-esque” celebration; more tasteful, ironically.

And I imagine “decent americans” recognize the significance and necessity of this death, but also that:

a) their country's thrown trillions of dollars and thousands of lives at this target, and so can't quite declare victory supreme;
b) many people – most notably those people against whom America's fighting – will see Osama inducted into martyrdom;
c) this death (again, while necessary) invites repercussions, not only from Al Qaeda, but from the groups it has inspired (and doesn't control);
d) they played absolutely no part in these events, and have no reason to feel particularly proud.

Don't get me wrong, though. I think this death is "a good thing", not only because of its symbolic importance, but because it allows Obama to remain in power (which means you'll not be led by an utter moron). I just think some perspective is needed.

w00tyou

Here comes the conspiracy theories of HOAX by the government, of the radical people in America...:(

I hope not.