Best/Decent Hof In legions?

Not including myself (#1 PLAYA)

1. App - Best all around HoF imo
2. Homin - Doesn't play it much but he's pretty damn good, especially at HoF chase
3. Filter - First HoF to amaze me
4. Cont - Great during standoffs
5. Vanquish - Good all around HoF

This is from the people I've seen play (never saw Desk really). Positions are pretty rough, they're all really good. Honorable mentions go to PWA who is great at mortars and Karnage who is great, but suffers from high ping. Oh, and I put Mabel HoF and he just goes off and does what he wants, but we still win. So I guess I could say he's pretty good at it.

Also, Contingency was bad. I don't remember anybody else because it has been years at this point.

He might have been bad during IA days(I didn't really play too much competitively then), but he's pretty damn amazing now. His best aspect is playing in a duet with someone like Discord. You just can't return that *chocolate cookies* unless you get lucky.

Immanent

Well is there some type of criteria which you guys are basing your judgements on? Because without which, these numbers mean nothing. I'm not trying to troll, but I just want to see what you guys are pinning these HoFs to, so that I myself can list my "best decent hof in legions".

The criteria is the same as in every other circlejerk thread. Whoever gets the most reach arounds wins.

Although you are are expected to not be a jerk and give a few of your own as well. It's just common courtesy.

The criteria is the same as in every other circlejerk thread. Whoever gets the most reach arounds wins.

Although you are are expected to not be a jerk and give a few of your own as well. It's just common courtesy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2vkiLHiTcY

Well is there some type of criteria which you guys are basing your judgements on? Because without which, these numbers mean nothing. I'm not trying to troll, but I just want to see what you guys are pinning these HoFs to, so that I myself can list my "best decent hof in legions".

Their impact in a game.

Society

The same names over and over, the same guys who been playing legions since the very beginning. New up and coming names should be mentioned.