Best/Decent Hof In legions?

WhiteHawk

You know, you'd think someone like Karnage would have smaller ping being from Asia and all, but I guess this is the exception to the stereotype. His huge ping brings rape upon unwitting cappers.

/seewhatididthar?
Lol sence he's asian so he is good at everything....he's smart and good at gamees...."stereotype"

Disci

Old man
Jets are pretty easy to spot. I guess you need to play D without jet trails and damn visible IFF's to realise that.

Immanent

You know, you'd think someone like Karnage would have smaller ping being from Asia and all, but I guess this is the exception to the stereotype. His huge ping brings rape upon unwitting cappers.

/seewhatididthar?

I didn't know he was asian....and karnage....is look at this fourm and seeing us talk about him :p

He's a wannabe living in Asia ;)

Altho Anak is usually a (insert bad word) I have to agree with him here, more than a hundred percent. He has hit the nail on the head.

Isn't Anak a gal?

57thEnryu

I'll have you know I have a very big ping and I am NOT Asian, I just live in Asia for now. I am South African. And sexy.

We figured since you dont know martial arts.

Continuing the thread, I'm gona put karnage as the #1 HoF b/c he has exelent flag crontrol and noone can get the flag while hes on guard. Plus he does it at like 200+ ping every time, you just cant beat that. Agreed he isnt the best at dueling, but he got ppl for that.
*drops mic*

Abandoned

Karnage is such a great HoF is because he communicates A LOT with his team on teamspeak about the flag, it's all in uniform.