Backend Contributor
Karnage
Fire
Vanquish
Contingency
Anak
Deskari
Application

Edit#1 dj was a pretty badass hof too, dont see him much though.

few people that are actually good at HoF

Application-1

test bester
E-peen thread! All I am saying is that a good HoF needs to be able to duel. You are not a good HoF if you can only block people and pass flags.

Karnage

Private Tester
E-peen thread! All I am saying is that a good HoF needs to be able to duel. You are not a good HoF if you can only block people and pass flags.
I assume you are talking about me here and I would like to point out that I can duel but that at my regular 240 ping or 300 on your servers, duelling becomes of secondary importance to me because chances are I am going to lose. Meet me in the Japan server some time and let's see. That said I also have to disagree with you. A good HoF IS one who can block people well and pass flags well. If he can stay alive and keep the flag alive he is good.

qqchurch

Karnage
Fire
Vanquish
Contingency
Anak
Deskari
Application

few people that are actually good at HoF

This ^^

I'll throw in FatElvis. Don't really remember most of the other HoFs I've met, but I think most of them were smurfs. There was one guy that had "HoF" or something in their name, can't remember who he is, just that his name's an alliteration.

Karnage

Private Tester
This ^^

I'll throw in FatElvis. Don't really remember most of the other HoFs I've met, but I think most of them were smurfs. There was one guy that had "HoF" or something in their name, can't remember who he is, just that his name's an alliteration.
HassleHof/Gravis

Gheist

King of all Goblins
robke112 and impatient have been damn good back then.

On a more serious note, why the hell do we need threads like this, again and again?

Armageddon

Teapot
Ego boosting.

Karnage - 200+ ping and still plays smooth
Contingency - Doesn't seem to Hof much anymore but was good at it when he did.
Anak - pro "r" skills
Deskari - Heavy duel'in evryday
Gravis/PWA - Both are pains in my ass.

Apcizzle

I approve of these threads. I don't think of it as ego boosters.. just opinions of each players. Nothing wrong with it. Hell, lets get another going in spite of gheist!

My favorite hofs were:
1) Contingency - Perfect duet with him. nuff said.
2) Fire - Does a damn good job at it.
3) Vanguish - Started to get a great feel with him
4) Karnage - Amazing flag control he has with such ping
5) Application1 - Great euro to have as hof - regardless.

honorable mentions:
Vertex - Surprises me sometime.. in a good way.
DJFaith - Great person with a good attitude 24/7.
Hominggun - You're alright.