1,000 Point Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disci

Old man
I agree with what rip said, there are people in game that just focus on score only,sometimes teammates tk me for the flagto cap kill me to return the flag and this *chocolate cookies* has to stop why not have the same thing like IA with no score just kills deaths and add caps.

Do you ever consider reporting those faggots? It's not that no one does anything to them, I've seen admins take care of the douchebags. At the same time you would do the community a favor when you make all the potential *lovely lady* s realise that all the dumbass things they ever invent could possibly get punished. Makes them think twice before they act like a moron.

poiuyt580

This will end up in huge scorewhoring, which is already a problem.

Also I would suggest a more thought-out/rewarding points system i.e. more speed at grab -> more points for cap
flag catch +cap -> more points for cap
etc.

I agree with what rip said, there are people in game that just focus on score only,sometimes teammates tk me for the flagto cap kill me to return the flag and this *chocolate cookies* has to stop why not have the same thing like IA with no score just kills deaths and add caps.
Exactly, this is the problem.

Propkid

I don't see how scorewhoring is a problem at the moment. As far as I know you get the highest score in game by being a *dancing* good LO. Good sniping gets really close to LO's score too. If anyone thinks that the game has too much LO or decent snipers then... no.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I don't see how scorewhoring is a problem at the moment. As far as I know you get the highest score in game by being a *dancing* good LO. Good sniping gets really close to LO's score too. If anyone thinks that the game has too much LO or decent snipers then... no.

You forgot chasing. 25 points per return assuming you got the flag returned as well, then there's the damage points you get as well.

Pure

Do you ever consider reporting those faggots? It's not that no one does anything to them, I've seen admins take care of the douchebags. At the same time you would do the community a favor when you make all the potential *unmentionable vulgar word* s realise that all the dumbass things they ever invent could possibly get punished. Makes them think twice before they act like a moron.
well there is two reasons why i do not report those morans, 1 i don`t have time to waste and second there is not enough people playing these days and players getting banned won t help that issue.

no you are compltly wrong there chasres and cappers and somr times sah gets the most score but that is not the piont scorewhoring leads to tking which everyone hates.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux

A33az.jpg

Evidence in question. Played snipe. Got 70 kills that game as well by the looks of it.
Where's my clan tag ?

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
I would image that just dropping pictures that happened 4 months ago wouldn't really count. This competition should be more fresh, fireblasto. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.