Highest CTF Score

KooLBeanS

Points don't mean *chocolate cookies*. You can 1000 easy and it doesn't mean you play well, it just means that you do more work then others.
Next time we play a pug i want to see your score 1000+ Or ill come to your house and kill you
Also
PUGScore.png

This was in a pug just now i think its pretty good ,, as fireblasto says i "point Hoe." Thats why im good at LD :D

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Next time we play a pug i want to see your score 1000+ Or ill come to your house and kill you
Also
PUGScore.png

This was in a pug just now i think its pretty good ,, as fireblasto says i "point *lady friend*" Thats why im good at LD :D

Yeah, LD and chase give you the most points. LO can give some decent points too if you frag alot. I already have a 1000 score to my name on frost and come close to breaking the score barrier on core with low players. The new hornet is sweet.

KooLBeanS

Yeah, LD and chase give you the most points. LO can give some decent points too if you frag alot. I already have a 1000 score to my name on frost and come close to breaking the score barrier on core with low players. The new hornet is sweet.
LD and chase give you the most points if you play the position correctly ;)

the-champ

try doing that without switching teams back and forth, if i haven't switched you wouldn't stop switching
The reason for switching was: Uneven teams.
I m not like you (if you are) who ll play with uneven teams on hands.
BTW,looks like my previous post has brought an earthquake along with it.:rolleyes:

Disci

Old man
the-champ was playing very well. He could've had over 1000 easily. Considering that he was chasing that map and with that ping he played damn well.