1,000 Point Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

U8er

Just fooling around on LO a bit today.

YfaDe.jpg

Account name: U8er

I decided to do this and got 1000, but my screenshots always come out as a big grey block (unless I'm in windowed). Anyone know why? :(

I decided to do this and got 1000, but my screenshots always come out as a big grey block (unless I'm in windowed). Anyone know why? :(
Same for me, I made a little script a while ago ( copy pasta ) from some of rockeys' scripts you would find it helpful for making screenshots fast for TKs and awesome stuff but you know the freeze i wasn't able to remove the freeze from the script sorry it's rockeys' evil script ;)
it's a hud removal with a screen shot 2 keys you need to bind them to use them
and i didn't really test the flag hud removal if you don't have the flag hud

Attachments

• screenshot.zip
    1 KB · Views: 9

U8er

If you're running windows 7's "aero" theme full screened games cannot be screen captured. I'm not certain if there is a real fix for it out there, but you can set your theme to "classic" and you'll be able to.

I love the idea, now it will make more people (hopefully) focus on the game.
And try to get better at the game.
Also I think Moronval is off his rocker Either he wants us to get points for forums or he likes all our post

Status
Not open for further replies.