1,000 Point Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armageddon

Teapot
Most people don't bother with the forums (Smart) so i wouldn't think it could be a problem. Plus most people don't give a *dance* about this anyhow. So in closing please stfu and stfd.

Propkid

Damn whenever I'm on nobody (including me) can score 1k... I feel like a negative score magnet ;/
Had 860, game ended with 5mins left ;/

Strife

yfade.jpg

No big deal.

MightySheep

oh just noticed this thread, I guess this is why 2 ppl from opposite teams were standing on flag constantly throwing/returning flag

Abandoned

MightSheep, I can't see your name on the team lists on Pure's screenshot...

Edit: Also waiting for St3lth to post his 1k+ point screenshot.

Propkid

Ohai mightysheep, since you're such a smart douche let me tell you that I did the fast throw/return thing with doom late at night just for the lulz and if you're such a *dancing* smart ass then you should know that there need to be at least 8 players on the server in order for the 1K challenge to count, hence please take your fucknig e-peenery somewhere else AND that doom doesn't follow your fucktardish logic and would not post a screeny of his score in here to get the 1K achievement done.

And now please get tha *dance* out of this community because everyone is getting fed up with your supposed 'pro legions skills', your smart ass-ness and your e-peenery that makes you state that you're the #1 sentinel player in europe.

Disci

Old man
Sheep is trolling the *chocolate cookies* out of you guys or is just dumb. Give the guy a break. He will get bored after a while when no one cares about him. Your actions will determine what your place is in the community, especially in smaller communities such as this. That's what Sheep is now forced to consider. If he even cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.