Status
Not open for further replies.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Ana+9m+2.JPG

UAAAAA

Darklord

Private Tester
PS all of you who are thinking of pushing the news of the legions re-release far and wide, I would say it is probably best to hold off for now, until things get a bit more stable/finished/polished. Tell friends who played legions previously, but don't go shouting to strangers on forums who have no idea what legions is.

SeamlessKills

It downloaded, but when I try to log in using my forum log-in it won't work and when I try to register for a new account to see if that will work, the page doesn't load. Anyone know how to fix this?

llOptimusPrime

do not understand how to run the game .. legionslauncher.zip download the program, then give you click click on the folder and then ended legionsoverdrive clicking on launcher.exe. and finish I said:

Launcher.exe - Application Error
The application failed to start properly (0xc0000135)

I need help I can do .... :eek:

TOPSIIKRT

do not understand how to run the game .. legionslauncher.zip download the program, then give you click click on the folder and then ended legionsoverdrive clicking on launcher.exe. and finish I said:

Launcher.exe - Application Error
The application failed to start properly (0xc0000135)

I need help I can do .... :eek:

I had the same problem. Got help that i shuold install .net framework or something like that .. but doesnt work after that either.

now it complains:

unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application.

Dedwoods42

Woop woop- can't wait to get back into legions. Looking forward to updates too :) Currently updating/ installing, waiting to get on! Currently one of only 38 members online- may end up as one of the first UK players, great stuff! Anybody wanna start putting together clans and get a jump on the competitions? I'll be captaining BKNB, or Bare Knuckle Nail Bomb- if anybody'd like to join :)

A2

If your having problems, you might wanna take a look at the Bugs Reports section. There are a list of bugs and a few solutions as well. If you dont get an answer there, then ask here.

Status
Not open for further replies.