Legions: Overdrive Officially Launched

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
I have registed two times using different email accounts. For some reason I never recieve a confirmation code.:rolleyes:

There is no 'confirmation code' to punch in. You will need to activate your account by following the link in the e-mail you received. If you don't receive it, check your spam folder. Just go ahead and download the Launcher then use the account you created to login after activation.

Make sure you created the account via this link.

After, download the Launcher here.

After you've downloaded the Launcher, extract the files to where you want the game installed on your PC. After extraction, go to the location you specified then run "Launcher.exe". Using the account you just created, submit the login information you provided. The Launcher will do the rest!

Defender

Guess I'm confused man. But after registering, there was a message saying some thing about receiving an email shortly, so I can activate my account.
After registering, I tried both my accounts, first account login screen read, its disabled. the second one read, wrong user or pass. I will check back in a month or so, and try again.
Thanks for the help man.

Pushi

After you register an account with your email adress, a Email with be sent with an Activation LINK you have to Visit to activate your account. Once you visited that link, your account will become active and you can login with your login information. Make sure you spelled your email adress correctly, and check your spam/junk folders for the activation email.

GReaper

Grumpy
Just to be clear, an email containing an activation link is sent to the address you enter in the registration page. Until you activate, your account can't be used ingame.

Make sure your email address is active, please don't give us a dead hotmail address for "spam" registrations which you haven't logged in for 6 months - quite often these places simply deactivate your account if you don't login. Check your spam folder if your email provider is incompetent at spam filtering.

If you don't receive an activation email, register a new account with a different email address. Any accounts which aren't activated after 7 days get automatically deleted - at which point the nickname that you registered with will also be become available.

shaolinmonk

thanks guys, looking forward to some free time to mess around. hoping map tools arer made available to some of the gifted folks out there. thanks again!

BadRumBee

Omg, I looked at the site just for fun to see the news and I saw the DOWNLOAD button. Had to look twice then sacrificed a goat to Legions gods.

henryred95

maybe you should install .net framework 3.0 (~197 MB)

Got something to do with DirectX I think.Download one of those dxwebsetup thingies

yeah i got problem with the directX its my bro computer so i got my computer back from repair now it work in my pc

REAL

FYI, The "SUBMIT" button did not work with my I.E. 7 on either of the account registration nor on the BETA TESTER request form. (with or w/o pop up blocker) It worked fine for the registration in Chrome though, using version 8.0.552.237. I will continue my beta test request after I return from work tonight to make sure it works thru Chrome as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.