Legions: Overdrive Officially Launched

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeamlessKills

If your having problems, you might wanna take a look at the Bugs Reports section. There are a list of bugs and a few solutions as well. If you dont get an answer there, then ask here.

I feel like I'm doing something stupid on my end and there was nothing in the bug report section about it that I could find.

Serket

Santa has definitely arrived early this year, and what a gift he gave us!!! Thanks to everyone who wasinvolved with the return of this awesome game, can't express just how grateful I am.
And thanks to Seymour for announcing this to the community.

57thPhoenix

original_clap.gif

Dedwoods42

Damn. Failed first time round, don't really know why- but not reloading. (Updating file (1/1) live.zip)
Fingers crossed!

Kissyface_r0x

Private Tester
I'm so happy. When I saw the announcement I literally jumped up in my chair and laughed. Although, it probably still wont work on my comp yet, just knowing that you guys fulfilled your commitments and that legions is there when I'm ready is so exciting.
thanks so much devs

umbballer

Perfect day. Except for that I have a bunch of tests on Wednesday and an English project due tomorrow. Oh well. Legions is downloading at this moment and I cannot wait. I'll get a couple minutes of Legions in before I get to work.

umbballer

Just got done playing some Legions. Now I realize how bad I need to get a new mouse. I used a trackball one because it's the only one I have and got blown up out there. I couldn't do anything but snipe because I knew if I went into the heat of the battle I would get beat up and the mouse would freeze, but, oh well. Overall the game was very good. Congrats to those who developed!

War

Just got done playing Legions for the first time in about a year...seem to be a little rusty. Void should be coming back hopefully in time for the first tournament.

kampferdeztodez

Woop woop- can't wait to get back into legions. Looking forward to updates too :) Currently updating/ installing, waiting to get on! Currently one of only 38 members online- may end up as one of the first UK players, great stuff! Anybody wanna start putting together clans and get a jump on the competitions? I'll be captaining BKNB, or Bare Knuckle Nail Bomb- if anybody'd like to join :)
same!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and from uk!!

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Great job dev team! I won't be able to play it for another week.

VACATIONFUUUUU

I expect to see 100+ users playing PUGs by the time I get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.