Unlocked Game on Public Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

poiuyt580

I like how I set the maximum walk speed of outrider to 500.
So that's what going 400 feels like...
Edit: Max speed using OD down through the map seems to be 625.8, anyone want to confirm/deny this?

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
I just made a mod that makes all weapons full inheritance... It's so weird!!! :eek: Oh, and the CG has a ballistic arc now too (but the things travel at 1km/s, so it's not terribly noticeable...).

TrU PhX

Royalty

The Aussie
I've forwarded port 28001.
I've entered:

$Host::BroadcastMaster = true;
Network::startHeartbeats();

into my console, however my server still isn't visible...

Royalty

The Aussie
I'm having the same issue.
Can someone please assist Immanent and me. :)

Really?

Shame I haven't been able to get a server up yet... I'm sure the Aussies would appreciate my legendary internet... :)

1634660581.png

skypredator

Near Melbourne, Flame.

I might sound like a total idiot for asking this, but since I have yet to see the new coding for Legions, would someone please tell me if it's in a format something like "ChaingunAmmoCount: 250", or something along those lines? Or is it in standard coding? If the latter is the coding style, I won't bother making my own server-sided mod.

Triad

Legions Developer
Near Melbourne, Flame.

I might sound like a total idiot for asking this, but since I have yet to see the new coding for Legions, would someone please tell me if it's in a format something like "ChaingunAmmoCount: 250", or something along those lines? Or is it in standard coding? If the latter is the coding style, I won't bother making my own server-sided mod.
You'll be working in TorqueScript which is a very basic scripting language that gets compiled by the Legions executable. It's not that good and is limited, but it gets the job done.

Or is it in standard coding?
There's not really such a thing as "standard coding" when it comes to syntax which is what you are referring to. However, many languages are based off of the C syntax which you may be familiar with if you have ever done any coding in the past, and that's what Torque's syntax is similar to. If you've ever programmed in C, C++, C#, Java, Javascript etc, then it will be fairly easy to get used to TorqueScript.

http://docs.garagegames.com/tge/off...tion/Reference/Introduction/TorqueScript.html

Status
Not open for further replies.