Unlocked Game on Public Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
I haven't made it do a DoT. At this point, I'm thinking I must be noticing some of the files or something... I was expecting a lot more files than there are in there...

Jedired1

thank you i got it

When i type it in google i only go to my speedtouch home

for port foward there are 3 28001 ports

which one do i do ?

anyone can tell me wt i need to type for the ports ?
TCp and UDP

Attachments

• ports.png
    ports.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 13
could some one please do a walk thru on whats needed to port forward to actually get hosting working please?

I checked out the one above but its terrible, cant read the text, his mic cuts of mid sentance etc. I appreciate the effort but its near useless to someone like me who doesnt understand the basics of it (and given how few servers there are up its as useless everybody else too._

hosting has been up a few days now and there are hardly any new ones up and none at all in australia where its most needed.......

Royalty

The Aussie
could some one please do a walk thru on whats needed to port forward to actually get hosting working please?

I checked out the one above but its terrible, cant read the text, his mic cuts of mid sentance etc. I appreciate the effort but its near useless to someone like me who doesnt understand the basics of it (and given how few servers there are up its as useless everybody else too._

hosting has been up a few days now and there are hardly any new ones up and none at all in australia where its most needed.......
I've tried to host, but I'm having major problems. Are you thinking of hosting an Aussie ded?

GReaper

Grumpy
Use the bug reports forum if you've got issues hosting, preferably one thread per person so we can diagnose a users problems without having to deal with a different set of issues from another person.

Please don't clog up this announcement thread if you've got problems.

I've tried to host, but I'm having major problems. Are you thinking of hosting an Aussie ded?
ye possibly, either that or just have it up when it suits me. Im getting a new laptop soon so mite use my old one for a ded if ppl use it regularly

what about you, your connection mite give everyone a little better ping on average?

Bestking

I like how I set the maximum walk speed of outrider to 500.
So that's what going 400 feels like...
Edit: Max speed using OD down through the map seems to be 625.8, anyone want to confirm/deny this?
Nope.. I got 1300+ with unlimted OD and jets...

skypredator

The fastest I ever got on a map and having gone THROUGH the map was 550. I doubt you could ever reach 1300+. Pics.

I know I'll sound really stupid for asking this, but how can I increase the CG's RoF? Hehehe. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.