Ignorance - The downfall of Legions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Common sense and trying to be decent persons should be enough. Don't know if you need more than that over there to make it work.
Yeah, common sense should be all you need, but it doesn't seem to be working out for all of these people. Maybe just some rules set in stone so another thread doesn't have to pop up again.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Yeah, common sense should be all you need, but it doesn't seem to be working out for all of these people. Maybe just some rules set in stone so another thread doesn't have to pop up again.

Agreed, send me a draft for me to see what you're up to, as I've been thinking up writing something like this.

DKnight556

We the legionares, in order to form less whiny pugs, establish pug rules to insure domestic tranquility. Provide for the common noobs, promote the general mood here, and secure the blessings of legions for ourselves and those who come after us. Do ordain and create this Legions pug constitution for the community of legions to stop ranting.
I pledge allegiance to the almighty seymour

Libra

the ten commandments of pugs well the first six
1:thou shall have fun
2 thou shall not be a douche
3 thou shall play your positions and do your best
4 thou shall enjoy the variety of maps available other than just frost and nivo
5 thou shall pick noobs to play and learn at a faster pace
6 no complaining, cursing, and or nonsense allowed

couldn't think of any more
add the last four or tweak the first six lol

8. You must chop down the tallest tree in the wood with a herring. :D

Anyways. I do think some of the rules above should be made into a set list of PuG rules and posted and stickied after being approved by the developers or the community it would help alot.. specially Fixious' rule.

Armageddon

Teapot
This thread will surely make more people want to join in your reindeer games..
Rudolph+-+Reindeer+Games+-+6.jpg

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
8. You must chop down the tallest tree in the wood with a herring. :D

Anyways. I do think some of the rules above should be made into a set list of PuG rules and posted and stickied after being approved by the developers or the community it would help alot.. specially Fixious' rule.
Will be done by tomorrow.

DKnight556

The main points are:
1. play your position and only change if told to by captain
2. Respect all players and treat the captain with the up-most respect ( respect their decisions)
3. Include all players and pick only players that are there at the time of picking
4. Play each map equally unless a 3/4 vote? ( this one needs work)
5. Do not scream at a player for messing up or preforming poorly, offer advice and help
6. Captains need to take into account what positions the players of their teams want to play and work with that ( I know if you have 7 LOs you won't do that and don't have too)
7. Play to your full abilities and don't just go loling around. EX: rabbiting, skiing around the map carelessly, TKing, etc.

You may add more but this is what I want to start with

Fixious

Test Lead
You can come up with the greatest PUG rules of all time but they won't mean jack if they aren't enforced. That'll be the real issue.

w00tyou

Picking the map: Good maps as in anything but moonshine and blade-run, also they should be situational, (duh no 10v10 on Nivo).

...they won't mean jack if they aren't enforced. That'll be the real issue.

Channel admins better live up to their title.

Status
Not open for further replies.