Ignorance - The downfall of Legions

Status
Not open for further replies.

57thRomance

Fireblasto has been posting a bunch of scores around the forums and this thread, 10-2,10-3 etc. Surely these scores must show the team balance fails?
Why is it people blame EVERYTHING on the team balance? What if one captain sucked at positioning his players and didn't even consider reassessing his strategy? What if there were a mix of euros and NA people? Or what if one side was easier to cap from and/or defend than another? Please take these things into consideration guys.

Mots0311

I think there should be an "elite" server where all the top notch players can go and fondle each other while basking in their greatness.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
He means a server where you're not assigned positions, but if you're a good player, you can join and play an "elite" pub.

I don't see the point of this, especially when legions already has a small 'pro' userbase and pickups already happening often. Perhaps 'skill-ranking' servers could be in use later, but that won't happen seeing as there are no stats, few servers and a lack of players to fill them.

Libra

remove frost and zenith from the rotation of private servers that would solve some of the problems or just remove the ability to vote maps

HellzHere

If we remove those 2 maps, I assure you players would leave this community, then more and more, then this game won't be "fun"

Hes not talking bout removing the map for ever. He just wants it to be played less, 2 frost game in a row is just stupid, and whoever captain shouldn't be captain tbh.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Hes not talking bout removing the map for ever. He just wants it to be played less, 2 frost game in a row is just stupid, and whoever captain shouldn't be captain tbh.

Actually, the captain who picked the map again won the game 10 - 0. The other captain must have been inexperienced :/

Status
Not open for further replies.