Beta Registration Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Yaaaaayy...so this actually was soon..not like IA's *soon*

does anyone have concetrated Overdrive shots? i need some!

Nr|Five

Not applying, since I'm also very little on time.

But best of "luck" for those who get it. Don't forget that you are actually testing it and not just playing a demo ;)

stefygraff

Private Tester
Agreed, and I'm TOO young to apply. I'll play the game when It's up.
Its not about age, I got no time to do this, and beside that, you nee steel nerves and lots of energy to do something like this, Im not fit for it... few of us really are fit for this.

HellzHere

Would love to, but sadly got work to do espically with tests coming in a few weeks. :/ I will be there for the public test though.

Any dates for these betas?

Pushi

There is no Estimation or any dates yet.Rumors say few weeks should be enough for the initial launch.So i guess its reasonable to expect it before christmass, would be a nice "internet" present wouldnt it :p

theGOAT

There is no Estimation or any dates yet.Rumors say few weeks should be enough for the initial launch.So i guess its reasonable to expect it before christmass, would be a nice "internet" present wouldnt it :p
Yes it would really make my day

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE :3 I registerd :]
Okay evryone did that i think :D
how many people will test?

EDIT: Damnit!!!!!! I wrote in the beta test quakenet and not quakelive I saw now O_O And im not sure i wrote my e-mail right.... Do I get an E-mail when I submitted the beta test request??!!!???
Hey nice signature lol

I think they won't take a longtime because they've started Legions:Overdrive November 13th and they've asked for beta testers November 17th
4 DAYS to just ask for beta testers they might launch it at the new year's eve to start an Overdrive party

(( I know they were working to bring back legions in the past few months ))

theGOAT

they said the game hopefully will be back before christmas

Is there an age requirement for the beta tester?
if there is im in problems since im 15 :S

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Its probably not a hard qualifier, though it would probably be something they'd look at. For instance, if you happened to make a wildly successful iPhone app and you're 12, I don't think they'd care about your age. If you're 8, I rather doubt you'll get in simply due to maturity reasons... I'd think it has more to do with maturity and other qualifications than age, though those do tend to increase over time...

MarbleDuck

Clarifying: Overdrive will have new features, not just a standalone of the original FE:L.

If so, why can't the unmodded standalone be released?

theGOAT

Its probably not a hard qualifier, though it would probably be something they'd look at. For instance, if you happened to make a wildly successful iPhone app and you're 12, I don't think they'd care about your age. If you're 8, I rather doubt you'll get in simply due to maturity reasons... I'd think it has more to do with maturity and other qualifications than age, though those do tend to increase over time...
You are right thanks , you lifted my hopes

Status
Not open for further replies.