Beta Registration Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

aus.hsp

Private Tester
Sorry Mr. Gheist. He started it! :p

Not the place to discuss OS choices in detail. Back to topic with you!

Does anyone know when BETA Registrations close? I have a few friends who are interested but have exams at the moment and are unable to access the computer.

Sounds great. Applied.

Edit: Didn't see the PC recommendations. Not sure if my laptop meets these recommendations, but I believe it does. If it doesn't, though, I would like to add to my application that I'll just use my friend's computer (I live at in college dorm, friend's room is literally a minute walk away) to play the game. It definitely meets and surpasses the criteria.

Jodediah

So I'm not sure if anyone has asked this yet- I tried my best to scan through all 6 pages- is there a limit to the number of applicants who can make it through? Is anyone who is qualified make it through? Essentially how exclusive is this going to be? Thanks.

Jodediah

Seymour, I saw your post on the other thread about the need for private testers, and it answered my question. theGOAT, I think it will answer yours, too:
I want to emphasize that we will need additional testers (picked from a broader spectrum of criteria), so don't lose heart if you didn't make it this round.
GOAT, I'd stop pushing for a number if I were you. Just be happy with the information they've already put out. :)

Cauchemar

I think we've had more information about Legions in 1 week here than in 2 years on IA! ;) Who cares about the number, just as long as there is some working to make the game better!

Redvan

Private Tester
they should be known so we can flog them when we notice bugs. Bugs the problem, not the guy. But since the guy is a dev that could make him part of the problem. So I dont even know anymore...

IF YOU SEE BUGS IN IRC FLOG A PT!

Status
Not open for further replies.