Beta Registration Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixious

Test Lead
slow%20clap.gif

57thEnryu

I have time, but my comp is still the GeForce 5200, so it prob won't run it. and If I get picked I wont be able to play and contribute, so I'm not even signing up. I'ma try to get it to work with legions lite when it comes out, but I cant really play it until I get a new comp this summer...

theGOAT

Wooo hooo i thought i wasnt going to be able or had the oportunity to be a beta tester but now i have hope.
thanks to all developers this is great

luiscm97

yeah thanks i thought that we would have to wait longer but they are already making regristation forms for beta i hope i get chossennnnnnn please chose me:)

LjuboM

i was shocked i saw beta test and all and i was so excited i bet it would be same feeling for IAs return but at least i had taht feeling of excitement, i hope i will be beta tester(it would be my first game which i am testing) so proud ;) :)

theGOAT

i was shocked i saw beta test and all and i was so excited i bet it would be same feeling for IAs return but at least i had taht feeling of excitement, i hope i will be beta tester(it would be my first game which i am testing) so proud ;) :)
lol i was like that when i first got my email of acceptancy to beta test the first legions i felt so special:D

is it ok even if we have a real shitty laptop?
I'm asking the same thing my laptop isnt shitty but its not the best so im worried a little bit too

mario

If u have really shitty notebook u should not sign up for the beta testing. If u wanna get laggy sign up, or download legions lite. However nobody did try how it will be worked with this version of legions, so do not count with this thing so seriously.

theGOAT

You are right i dont have a crappy laptop mine is fast im just saying that its not the best it is fast and works properly, just its not an alienware or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.