Beta Registration Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodediah

Mmhm, not like it hurts to apply or anything. The effort it takes to apply is worth it for the chance you receive.

up_ur_guts

I'd apply but what's the point if I'm not gonna get picked? :p

i just applied and although there is little chance of being picked it only takes 2 mins so just pop ur details down and see what happens, as they say u gotta be in it to win it matey :)

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
What happens if I fill out the beta application form now?

You'll be signed up for private testing registration. Remember, we're looking for a certain commitment from our private testers, so don't think signing up now will get you into future public test events. It won't, because future test events will be open to everyone, not just the early adopters.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
The development of this game will be an ongoing process. Once Leejunz is released, you'll be able to play it. Parallel to that, there will be public testing events every now and then, as announced on the blog (similar to this preview event, but open for everyone). The private testers will continue to test new content and its integration behind the curtain, before it hits open testing, and before it goes live. If more private testers are needed, the devs will have a look at the application forms, and choose suitable people from that pool. For everything else (= the actual game, the public testing events) you won't need to fill out that application.

Edit: Ninja'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.