ascend bolt rifle

Fixious

Test Lead
:35 makes no sense. He has over half health, good speed and heading to his flag stand. So he passes it to guy going in the opposite direction? He does it again at 3:08. 90% of those shots were mediocre at best, too. Point blank MA, gg. No wonder EU scene is dying.

And why does the video look like *chocolate cookies* even at 1080p...

hulk-gah.gif

Xtreme

shaska's bff
you are here to replace phanakapan? it was footage from two weeks of competition play, i'm sure you don't get plays like that even after two months. but you know it would be great if you proved me wrong!!

Fixious

Test Lead
T:A LT looks pretty fun. Been wanting that since the start of beta; nice to see people are finally trying it out. Only viable on some maps though.

Armageddon

Teapot
Meh, if they ever come up with something original for this game i'll sprout assholes all over my body and *chocolate cookies*.
But as always they either port an already known Tribes item or as of lately they are just ripping ideas for T1/T2 mods.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
What... the... *dance*... I can create a better clan tag/profile system in a *dancing* day to L:O. (Not now. Possibly after some things clear out.)

Meh, if they ever come up with something original for this game i'll sprout assholes all over my body and *chocolate cookies*.
But as always they either port an already known Tribes item or as of lately they are just ripping ideas for T1/T2 mods.
It isn't ripping off if they own the IP

WildFire

Warrior of Linux

Ya, but who cares anymore? It's got a reasonably active competitive euro community (& I guess a US one too) and 5v5 pth is actually fun. (Would be better without LAR but nimbleminds want it so there it is QQ). Everyone but noobs know now that HiRez is a pile of *chocolate cookies* and I don't plan on spending anymore money towards Todd's paycheck since I brought the starter pack for £3.74 on a flash steam deal. Smite is just cashing in on Moba's but hell, just play LoL.

Armageddon

Teapot
It isn't ripping off if they own the IP
Technically no. Since the EUA with T1 says basically anything produced on the engine is property of Dynamix. Still things like the MIRV (Funk Tosser from SeX Mod 1998) or the Twinfusors (HyperFusor 1999 - From countless mods) should not be added to the game without some sort of consent from the mod authors.

Ya, but who cares anymore? It's got a reasonably active competitive euro community (& I guess a US one too) and 5v5 pth is actually fun. (Would be better without LAR but nimbleminds want it so there it is QQ). Everyone but noobs know now that HiRez is a pile of *chocolate cookies* and I don't plan on spending anymore money towards Todd's paycheck since I brought the starter pack for £3.74 on a flash steam deal. Smite is just cashing in on Moba's but hell, just play LoL.
Meh, the LAR can't compete with the new shotgun, I haven't played it after the buffs tho. 1k instant dmg 2stronk.

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Our short-term legions clan tag system was better than this maximum 4 character *chocolate cookies*. At least make it 6-7 characters...