ascend bolt rifle

Mots0311

I thInk the music on T:A is pretty cool, it adds more dimension to the game which is what Legions is lacking right now.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
T:A comp dead, bart banned from #tribesascend

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=2Ajs1Jzh

<Macavity> Nah
<Macavity> Here's the basics
<Macavity> HiRez made their own official twitch channel
<Macavity> They said they will ONLY stream SMITE
<Macavity> They said that SMITE are getting 10x the player AND viewer numbers that T:A does
<Macavity> They also said SMITE will most likely get demo support AND ranked play before T:A
<Macavity> That's what started it all

<rekk0r> ouch
<rekk0r> dump it on steam and run

Pure

Gave this another go, having have right now, nothing bugs cause I never played and other Tribes so yeah :D

Fixious

Test Lead
Dolan_original.gif

Fixious

Test Lead
It'll be pretty bad different. Just look at how they handled Stonehenge. Won't be remotely the same, except for the bases. More interested in Permafrost, to be honest. And lol at stronger discjumps, after saying they aren't touching the physics for so long.

Not T:A's version, but what DX looks like in UDK.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
....pftdfkdjfg... What the *dance* did I just read?
Increased projectile collision size on all Spinfusors, Bolt Launchers, and Thumpers to 10 (as a reference, Plasma Guns are 35). This will make mid-airs and direct hits more forgiving.
Holy monkeyballs. No wonder they are easy to MA with.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
To be honest, the inclusion of more t1 maps will eventually mean broken ones like arx will be scrapped and kata hopefully improved. All the other changes look like a step in the right direction, increase LAR burst time and adding twinfusor. Looks like HiRez paid attention when eu's said they were having a 5v5 pth only comp.