What anime are you guys watching now?

Synista

Rave master is written by the same guy as fairy tail.
That's why they both have this fellow :)
Plue_Fairy_Tail_by_ziofox.png

D

Doom Of Neroflame

That's why they both have this fellow :)
Plue_Fairy_Tail_by_ziofox.png
aint his name plume? or is that a random word thats popped into my head....

any way D Gray mans really gd one but it ended randomly :(

D

Doom Of Neroflame

pluueeee thats the one...the m was just a randomer then :p

also d gray man u watch it to

D

Doom Of Neroflame

im used to vids being blocked in uk from the time they forgot to pay there bills to google and only vids that were there were foreign and didnt even work in UK -.-

RedInk

Soul Eater is decent. Check out Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo, as well. TTGL is great. Darker than Black is my favorite action anime.
Samurai Champloo and CB are the worlds best anime, period. If there is an anime that Displays baseball in anyway of *dancing* intense action...its Samurai Champloo. Highly recommend it.

Libra

Claymore also ended randomly i was highly pissed and hitman reborn been keeping up with the manga i really want to see it in anime form

Severance

Private Tester
Elfen Lied
Code Geass
Tenjou Tenge
Hellsing Ultimate
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Trigun
Claymore
Berserk
High School of the Dead

Are some of the ones i've enjoyed

-Zero-

why hasnt any posted.. one of the best short animes. well i got two best animes Ao No exorcist, eureka seven, high school of dead. 3 actually. those are good and sad and awesome animes but if you want action i prefer watching high school of dead. if you want love and action at the same time then eureka seven. and if you want a WTF. anime then Ao No exorcist.. lol.. WTF in a good way ok.. its a pretty good anime.. either way you should watch all 3 of them they are pretty good.. i got more but i can remember names. right now. cya hope you like them

There's only one season anyway, you're missing six episodes or so.
no there is more seasons there is 2 i think.. love death note.. it went more interesting when the live movies came out.. i got more into it.

Libra

saw a couple of new animes sacred seven which is a sunrise project, madhouse/marvels anime blade, and the break blade movies they are surprisingly good

someone rename this to what are your fave mangas and animes this is what it's turning out to be so yea