What anime are you guys watching now?

I heard the anime Monster is supposed to be really good, intelligent even.
Monster is practically a masterpiece, if you have the patience to finish it. As is Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is a quality manga. I specifically recommend the Steel Ball Run story.

Libra

currently watching/following sacred seven, blade, tiger and bunny, star driver, infinite stratus and freezing

I didn't like that show when it first aired. Whenever I think back on it, I gain a little more respect for it. It's good, but it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to.
I was expecting for Taiga to be with Ryuuji a little since the beginning(as they were the first 2 characters talking about love), but as the story went on I was hoping he'd be with Minori.

I imagined the family more to be like this throughout the story
Ryuuji, Minori = Husband, Wife
Taiga= Adopted child.

I just don't like Taiga. It's so odd to see Ryuuji and Minori look like such a great couple, then Taiga suddenly falls in love with Ryuuji. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

I just don't like Taiga. It's so odd to see Ryuuji and Minori look like such a great couple, then Taiga suddenly falls in love with Ryuuji. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Well Taiga has been over to Ryuuji's house for a long time;
She relied on him for food and teachings(I.E. swimming... sort of).
Also, besides Minori, Ryuuji is a source of encouragement for Taiga(I.E. confessing to Kitamaru)

Once she went independent, she used his teachings and kept nice place before they went on their final trip of the year. Or at least I think so.

57thEnryu

The dub is not as good as the sub.
That's true for many things.
idk, sub is still good but I prefer dub personally, makes it a bit easier to watch. With that said I do have some problems with lip sync and the slight change in words, but I'll let it slide. Overall the story is the same even if the words are slightly different. If I learn Japanese one day, which I'm hoping to soon, I wont have any problems at all.

DKnight556

idk, sub is still good but I prefer dub personally, makes it a bit easier to watch. With that said I do have some problems with lip sync and the slight change in words, but I'll let it slide. Overall the story is the same even if the words are slightly different. If I learn Japanese one day, which I'm hoping to soon, I wont have any problems at all.
Its just that the written dialogue in English has content cuts and changes. The script is poorly written in English more than in Japanese