What anime are you guys watching now?

Kissyface_r0x

Private Tester
It's not complete, especially since princess Mononoke isn't in the pic and that's my all time favorite movie.. but yeah, I friggin love miyazaki.

Attachments

• 0212011452.jpg
    0212011452.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 18

MJ1284

I don't keep track of TV shows, but Spirited Away is my favorite anime movie of all time. ^_^

I'm torn between Spirited Away & Grave of the Fireflies & Jin-Roh.. they're all great films but I just can't pick a favourite.
Currently I'm not watching any anime series despite having near full collection of Slayers and Ergo Proxy waiting on the shelves.

DKnight556

Miyasaki + Joe Hisashi ( writer of the music for his films)=awesomeness.
anime....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
2v97pfs.png

I don't keep track of TV shows, but Spirited Away is my favorite anime movie of all time. ^_^
that he is, and spirited away is my fav too....the music is awesomeeee
I'm torn between Spirited Away & Grave of the Fireflies & Jin-Roh...
I wanted to watch Spirited Away ever since I saw it in a magazine when I was 7. I missed like the only showing of it on Cartoon Network because of my parents and was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. That was long before I discovered the wonder of the internets. And piracy. And fan subs.
... and Leejunz.

57thRomance

I wanted to watch Spirited Away ever since I saw it in a magazine when I was 7. I missed like the only showing of it on Cartoon Network because of my parents and was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Lol I saw it on Cartoon Network. I also saw Howl's Moving Castle and some bits of other Miyasaki films on Cartoon Network. Thanks to Toonami, I became familiar with plenty of anime shows and movies, but sadly, Toonami is no more :(

"Evil link"
This is where i got it.
Adding to bookmarks before someone comes and cleans up your crime.

Application-1

test bester
Hmm anime, i have some friends that like anime and we watched Code Geass together in one day, it was fun and I enjoyed it but for the rest I never touched anime so suggestions?