Weapons Update Now Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Agree that the highest priority should be player hosted servers. Way more important than custom loadouts.
Frankly, I'm not the one to mess about with the engine code to get the things changed so that we can let you host dedicated servers. And thus, custom loadouts is what you'll get from me next.

57thRomance

Custom loadouts and player hosted servers are from two different departments of the development, then? So can both be worked on at the same time?

Not making any demands at all, I'm just asking...

Disci

Old man
MÖBÉL would be my guess.

@Royalty, why don't you even try to not act like your age? I mean, you do realise you look like a 14 years old after posting all the *chocolate cookies* like that? Then again, you are a 14 years old and barely a teenager, so what the *dance* do I expect...

RiPTaCk

All the reasons which, well, are not top priority.
Oh mighty Disci, I feel very sorry and I pre-emptively apologise for it but I have to disagree. Player-hosted servers should be top priority.

(And yes I say this as a 30 ping player and I'm not drunk nor have I taken any drugs.)

Disci

Old man
I'd love to hear explonation why you think this way? Anyways, atm we are losing players from europe and america. We have already lost asian and australian players long time ago. Main priority should be maintaining existing player base and then think of other solutions to salvage what is left from the minor parts of the community. Which has always been a minority in the history of Legions even during IA time. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Dacil

there should be a LR for raider...and no it wasn't OP, imo.........and yes there should be player hosted servers at some point, maybe not top priority but it should be second...if you're speaking of "maintaining" existing player base, it should be in the top three

Immanent

MÖBÉL would be my guess.

@Royalty, why don't you even try to not act like your age? I mean, you do realise you look like a 14 years old after posting all the *chocolate cookies* like that? Then again, you are a 14 years old and barely a teenager, so what the *dance* do I expect...

Disci, can you not be such an intolerable bigot? Agism is not the way forward to stimulate community growth, unless you are trying to pick out individuals and shoot them down.
Either way, your posts come across in such an irritable manner, it's hard to think that you may or may not be like that in person. Who knows.

Oh mighty Disci, I feel very sorry and I pre-emptively apologise for it but I have to disagree. Player-hosted servers should be top priority.

(And yes I say this as a 30 ping player and I'm not drunk nor have I taken any drugs.)
You might also want to buy life insurance prior to disagreeing.

Armageddon

Teapot
I'd love to hear explonation why you think this way? Anyways, atm we are losing players from europe and america. We have already lost asian and australian players long time ago. Main priority should be maintaining existing player base and then think of other solutions to salvage what is left from the minor parts of the community. Which has always been a minority in the history of Legions even during IA time. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I'll correct you :) We lost Asia and Australian players because we don't have player hosted servers.

Be happy we get updates at all or are still able to play legions, I'm not sure everyone realizes that Mable is the only person working on the engine code, and thats a hell of a lot of work for one person so cut the devs a little slack.

Disci

Old man
Disci, can you not be such an intolerable bigot? Agism is not the way forward to stimulate community growth, unless you are trying to pick out individuals and shoot them down.

Regular imbecills deserve to be shot down.

I've probably helped this community grow a lot more than you. People often come to #legions.info seeking help to get their Legions work and I've got em fix the problems they had(ty A2 for the nice bug threads ofcos). I have not seen you do this as I never see you on IRC where people come with their problems and they are able to get help in real time. So how the *dance* I don't stimulate community growth? What the hell have you, little piece of *chocolate cookies*, done to this community in order to help it grow? I might be harsh and I swear a lot, but that should not be a surprise for most of the people in here. I always provide help if someone needs it.

Immanent

Regular imbecills deserve to be shot down.

I've probably helped this community grow a lot more than you. People often come to #legions.info seeking help to get their Legions work and I've got em fix the problems they had(ty A2 for the nice bug threads ofcos). I have not seen you do this as I never see you on IRC where people come with their problems and they are able to get help in real time. So how the *dance* I don't stimulate community growth? What the hell have you, little piece of *chocolate cookies*, done to this community in order to help it grow? I might be harsh and I swear a lot, but that should not be a surprise for most of the people in here. I always provide help if someone needs it.

Just because you don't see me at work doesn't mean you have the right to curse behind my back or put me down in any way. For however old you are, you are certainly not as mature as you think you are in the way you convey yourself.

Just because you don't see the devs on a live feed coding, doesn't mean they are not working.

By the way, I idle on teamspeak, not on IRC if that answers your question.

OT:
You people are sickening. Stop the bitching and educate yourselves.
Looks like 30,000 dollars went down the drain...

Armaggeddon said:
I'll correct you :) We lost Asia and Australian players because we don't have player hosted servers.
Truest thing I have seen in a while. But I guess it had to happen otherwise the devs would have done something about it already :)

Propkid

Just because you don't see me at work doesn't mean you have the right to curse behind my back or put me down in any way.
That's what I used to tell my parents: 'just because you don't see me studying doesn't mean that I don't study!'
... I didn't study :D

For however old you are, you are certainly not as mature as you think you are in the way you convey yourself.
i sense an incoming disci rofl followed by a possible rage

Point out the specific flaws of his conveyance methods good sir for I do not see any. We are on the Internet discussing a goddamn game. *Chocolate cookies* and *dances* will be mentioned anyway if that's what you're being touchy about. Besides, if you look at the way things are presented/said instead of at the content of the message then I doubt that you manage to help any rookies out as many of them aren't well bespoken. lol i talk fancy

Status
Not open for further replies.