Weapons Update Now Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no fix to the Raider /cluster/ frag class missing since the last up date :(

Would be great to see player hosted servers as the next priority above load outs !

Karnage

Private Tester
Depends where you live. Most are euros and americans so no, not the highest priority.
On privately hosted servers people can choose the map they want, they can regulate smurfs and trolls, they can practice when they want, they can start a game without trying to find a dev...should I continue?

Disci

Old man
All the reasons which, well, are not top priority. If you feel like you want to continue, I'd gladly listen(read) you.

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
you can mod the flare on the rocket to be less overly big. I'll provide some skins later, I orginally was going release some flares with the trails I had but realized they were taken off atm.

ryan770

I like the weapon update, but could there maybe be a few servers that have legions the old way? I liked being able to choose between new or old weapons when it was on public test, but now that option is gone

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
I like the weapon update, but could there maybe be a few servers that have legions the old way? I liked being able to choose between new or old weapons when it was on public test, but now that option is gone
This is probably not going to happen because if that was so... they would have to the other 2 major changes on servers as well.

GReaper

Grumpy
Updated all servers apart from Hotswap #1 and #4 with the files which were missing, those two servers will be restarted tomorrow when nobody is playing on them.

i like the new weapon update, but i think that the new boost grenades are a little weak for the Raiders. i liked the old grenades alot more because of the fact you can get like 70+ speed from one boost, now its only 30.

Royalty

The Aussie
Agree that the highest priority should be player hosted servers. Way more important than custom loadouts.
At least someone has their priorities right...
Depends where you live. Most are euros and americans so no, not the highest priority.
I hate how EUROPEANS AND THE AMERICANS are always the most important! Do something for the Aussies and Mauritius islanders for once!

Status
Not open for further replies.