Unlocking Legions - Upcoming Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propkid

*googles*
15.png

HAXMOD!

I guess our devs really liked that mod...

Armageddon

Teapot
Yeah but it's not the same, in legions we all have it so it's a level playing field. In tribes a lot had it but more didn't so it was horrible. I do agree IFFs need tweaked also.

Fixious

Test Lead
I can possibly help with a rabbit map. You see, back during IAs day, Derek made a map that only few have seen, and even fewer heard of. "Misty Mountain Hop" was its name. A map that, as of now, needs a revamp with its bases and some of its terrain. With how the map is laid out, and a few tweaks (such as smoothing) MMH could be a good rabbit map. (I have this map as well, as do all the people that hold the editor).

This is MMH, correct?

cIaHJ.png

Disci

Old man
I never stated that this is what they did; but just to clarify they did put other things first. (new content, features, etc.)

I might be wrong here, but unlocking Legions requires a permission from IAC which still owns the game. You don't get much done before that. But even if this is not true, the other changes are rather easy to make and implemented compaired to what they are planing to do next. Also, like stated before, different people make different things. Adding new weapons doesn't take away from the time spend with making Legions free for modding and ability to host servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.