The Legacy Project

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
http://www.mediafire.com/?0c61k1jr1wx61t1

New mirage to more what I think would work, bases moved, insides gone, hopefully better hills. Test please.

EDIT: Dear god, the routes are rough as hell, but there are some you can do.

There are a few key hills/areas that are missing around one of the bases, and it needs some terrain tweaking and smoothing in areas, but holy *chocolate cookies*, I think I may have a shot at making Mirage a great map!

Fixious

Test Lead
Cont and I spent around 30-45 minutes testing the new Mirage. It's considerably better than previous versions, in our opinion. Sideroutes are viable, front routes are good. Still iffy on the stand though. Outer portions need some cleanup/smoothing.

Application-1

test bester
The tunnels are never ever used in mirage. Delete it. Or try to make a fitting style of terrain around the object, I would prefer that but it is a bit harder.

Defender

Nice open terrain, You did a nice job..;)
Still needs a lot of smoothing here and there like some said.
I miss the tunnels, but ok if thats what everyone wants removed.

Fixious

Test Lead
etBkngc.jpg

Please do.

Thanks.

Pure

Release some new maps dammit frost/nivo/reactor/moon/elegiac is just boring and frost is the only decent map that pubs are usually 'good'.

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
I havent played in 2 months, and my maps would never get pushed live.

Forgotten, OTTN, Zenith and Core are fine, and Pop has New Mirage, you people just need to suck it up and stop playing the same. *dancing*. maps. over and over and overandoverandoverandoverandover. Its partly why i quit playing, I got tired of frost-frost-Ele-Frost-frost-Reactor-Ele-Frost-Frost

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
double post to bump it with THIS!
24a7.png
bd0v.png
8tlr.png
pa8p.png

Was thinking of redoing the bases as a start, this is a horrid mock up of the idea I had, seems the legions editor was a bit gimped imo, when added to legions. (still used to the seperate one). (also what is 'set editor to yes' n' what not, this editor is all wonky... :S)

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I believe the bases need to be simpler. Personally I like the base that is on Alpha currently, I think its really interesting design wise and looks good. I might fire my Legions up and mirror the bases and see how that works.