The Legacy Project

Vox

Lol, all of the euros complaining about changing core.
It's a good map and all but the flag stand NEEDS to be changed.
And I can cap on core just fine, but the flagstand just sucks ass where it is right now.

Pure

Hey, hey I don't give a *dance* bout core as long as frost and zenith don't get touched I'm happy.

Sin

Private Tester
Actually back routes would be easier to block as a HoF in my opinion. With the flag being farther back, my stay home could easily take care of a lot more fronts, and allow me to focus on the back and sides more.

57thEnryu

*quickly saves all the current maps that I love the way there are, namely frosty, elegiac, fallout, core, reactor, all the *dancing* maps but Stygian and Gorge*
I LEAVE FOR A FEW DAYS, COME BACK, AND THIS?! WHAT THE *dancing* HELL?!?!?!?!

Actually back routes would be easier to block as a HoF in my opinion. With the flag being farther back, my stay home could easily take care of a lot more fronts, and allow me to focus on the back and sides more.
You're the only HoF that plays this game and is good.
This was tested once before. Back before LO was even released, DeadGuy moved the flag to that position and had people run routes. Most of the cappers enjoyed it (bugs, Unknown, Phan, and I think Pop did) so its just a test for the PTs, if they like it, it MAY come to live.

EDIT: ITS THE STYG! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!1!!!!ONE!11!1!
That's like saying, we reverted all the CG nerfs and let Omni test it out before L:O was released. All of them enjoyed it (Nept, Desk, Filter, etc).

Maybe you should think about the reason why they enjoyed it. Cappers like capping, making capping easier well make cappers like it even more.

Also I think that we should have a week as to where we add all these changes to the hotswap and let people test it out than just the PTs for more insight and not just, OMG IT"S TINGENCY, IT"S OBVIOUSLY GOING TO BE PERFECT and we end up with something like OTTN.

Armageddon

Teapot
Unless the "styg" stand is placed out front i don't see it working. The train car idea was cute but if it's still blocked in 2 HoF can easily defend a falg without moving. Between mortars and clusters it's too easy. Core like i said before i liked, i'd love to test it... until i can play it i can't say. Moving the walls on Frostbyte is a bad idea, the walls were 40% of the defense on frost. We had 2 front routes, 2 side routes left and right now opening the back will cause havoc. Reason for that is you can approach the base at a decent speed towards the back hill, normally you have 1-2 back options on FB, this opens alot up for back grabs and without a good chase you are bound to eat alot of dick.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
This was tested once before. Back before LO was even released, DeadGuy moved the flag to that position and had people run routes. Most of the cappers enjoyed it (bugs, Unknown, Phan, and I think Pop did) so its just a test for the PTs, if they like it, it MAY come to live.

You idiot, make capping even easier on frost? Go figure what kind of havoc that does for O/D balance .

Leave frost, alone.