Second Nature - 2N

DKnight556

jfdgenftgsvgiytdef Do you not read anything? Please read my earlier post to get in actual idea about what I'm doing. And also, the recent scrims we have had prove otherwise.
We are saying this from an average srim teams standpoint, not void, not zeta but an average clan

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
We are saying this from an average srim teams standpoint, not void, not zeta but an average clan
Being an average team doesn't mean you won't learn anything from facing us. Every scrim that we've had turned out to be fun (and informative) for both sides, the other sides being average teams.

can you help me get good again?
SIGNED
ANAKRU

Only if you get more actions per minute pressing the R key.

Apcizzle

all im saying is out of your 1 scrim team.. u can make a scrim out of itself. Why not try something like that? You know i never wanted to have more than i needed on zeta... and ive always was a bit bugged when teams had 15+ players.

Or better yet, how about we make a weekly scrim/pug night. Every Tuesday night at 7pm est - whenever. Depending on the outcome.. we can make a mini tourny or simply just pug all night.

And for anyones info: i should be able to settle down some nights and get zeta back into comp. Hopefully a couple teams are willing to scrim these days....

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
all im saying is out of your 1 scrim team.. u can make a scrim out of itself. Why not try something like that? You know i never wanted to have more than i needed on zeta... and ive always was a bit bugged when teams had 15+ players.

Or better yet, how about we make a weekly scrim/pug night. Every Tuesday night at 7pm est - whenever. Depending on the outcome.. we can make a mini tourny or simply just pug all night.

And for anyones info: i should be able to settle down some nights and get zeta back into comp. Hopefully a couple teams are willing to scrim these days....

That would be an interesting idea. The reason I have some extra players is because even with 14 we would only have 7-8 at some point. A lot of people miss scrimming, and thats why they're here. I didn't really pay attention to the player numbers and stuff like that.

After I finish finals, maybe we could make a mini-tourney or scrim night if you're available.
Yeah, a lot of euro teams are totally up for some scrims.
Euro vs US scrims are becoming increasingly more interesting for me now that I've scrimmed twice.

They are also up to special favors if you know what to ask! ;)
images