Second Nature - 2N

Disci

Old man
I guess it's time to show americans their place once again, like euros have always done in the past. Actually it would be fun to play all star game for once. Who would be awesome enough from euro community to form a same kind of team to play against these peeps? I'm not active enough to know who are good and who are not because I'm still so far above everyone in skill level, that anyone I play with feels like total crap.

Armageddon

Teapot
I'll play undercover euro.

Hard British accent [X]
Drink A lot [X]
Add *Dabbleh* / Big Jobbie to my vocabulary [X]

I'm ready.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Battlestar and Dimi on the same team? Just making sure. Says Battle is a sub.

EDIT: We may be able to make Friday scrims. Depends on who is available. Same goes for weekdays, if we are available, why not?

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Yea buddy?

second_nature_2n_logo_by_dalla_kun-d31nuz8.png

Added RisingSun to the list! I will also be keeping scrim logs in the OP.

The roster is getting filled up, so I'll take maybe one more. Also accepting euros to have lol euroscrims.

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
I (wicked_sick) have mostly moved on from serious comp teams for legions. I'm with Void now, as they will probably play Tribes Ascend, just like me.

Only way I'd get back into comp a whole lot is if Zeta came back full force, and Bytor was cool with me rejoining them. (Also, legions needs to be more complete)

Lastly, I do a lot more then gaming now.

Disci

Old man
Disci unlikes this.

Who gave you a permission to leave the rest of us rot in here with all these stupid *dance* s?! :(

Armageddon

Teapot
I (wicked_sick) have mostly moved on from serious comp teams for legions. I'm with Void now, as they will probably play Tribes Ascend, just like me.

Only way I'd get back into comp a whole lot is if Zeta came back full force, and Bytor was cool with me rejoining them. (Also, legions needs to be more complete)

Lastly, I do a lot more then gaming now.

I feel stupid now, didn't know you were wicked_sick.

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
I mentioned it on the forums once, also figured the random new member no one knew in zeta
may have been a new name for someone. :p