Second Nature - 2N

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
I mentioned it on the forums once, also figured the random new member no one knew in zeta
may have been a new name for someone. :p
We will always welcome you if you ever decide to come back. Most of the scrim team IS Zeta without the addition of Kryst, Discord, and Unknown. Then agian, I never asked them. :p I will probably play some Tribes too when it comes out.

Apcizzle

We will always welcome you if you ever decide to come back. Most of the scrim team IS Zeta without the addition of Kryst, Discord, and Unknown. Then agian, I never asked them. :p I will probably play some Tribes too when it comes out.
WHAT ABOUT ME?

I'm a busy bee these days.. hopefully something will fall through for me and i can spend more time on the internets. Zeta will be back for tribes fyi.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
WHAT ABOUT ME?

I'm a busy bee these days.. hopefully something will fall through for me and i can spend more time on the internets. Zeta will be back for tribes fyi.

You weren't important enough and I forgot you.

I actually remembered you right after I posted, but I was too lazy to change it.

RisingSun

Private Tester
But he gives us leeks!!:eek:
sad_face.jpg

Unknown is on the team, he just doesn't know it.